Crang's 0/0/0 trade thread (closed)

• Thread starter crang08
  • 397 comments
ID_racing
Hi crang, do you still need the AC Cobra 427 S/C '66 0/0/0 in Canary Yellow and Ruby Red?

Canary yellow is pending but I still need ruby red. I'm not taking any more bookings over Xmas just yet tho :(

Hey mate,

Is the RUF RGT '00 light green still missing you?

If so, can send it on Dec24...

Please let me know if its true... ;)

Chat you soon.

Canary yellow is pending but I still need ruby red. I'm not taking any more bookings over Xmas just yet tho :(

If you are interested, we could keep this in mind for a later date, I'm in no hurry:

Your NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) ‘00 Sparkling Silver Metallic for my ruby red AC Cobra 427 S/C '66 ?
:)

cbarbosa
Hey mate,

Is the RUF RGT '00 light green still missing you?

If so, can send it on Dec24...

Please let me know if its true... ;)

Chat you soon.

Hi mate yes I still need it but I'm not booking any more trades just yet :(

Don't want a massive schedule to have to stick to over the Christmas period as I might not be able to hold up my end of any deals.

ID_racing
If you are interested, we could keep this in mind for a later date, I'm in no hurry:

Your NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) ‘00 Sparkling Silver Metallic for my ruby red AC Cobra 427 S/C '66 ?
:)

I will PM you once I've decided to take trades again and see if you are still interested ;)

Cheers

Hi mate yes I still need it but I'm not booking any more trades just yet :(

Don't want a massive schedule to have to stick to over the Christmas period as I might not be able to hold up my end of any deals.

No worries mate... 👍

Just dropped by again to scope out your new arrivals and pending trades and found a couple things I am interested in.

Mugen S2000 '00
- Black
- Dark Purple [May not need this, waiting to hear back from someone.]
- Silver
- White

Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune [R32] '00
- Black Pearl Metallic

I won't be able to send until the second week of January though.

The only car I have that is on your list is...

RUF RGT '00
- Light Blue

Anyway, check out my garages or my thread to see if I have anything else you'd be interested in.
Look forward to hearing back!:)

- - - - -

EDIT: I just noticed you said you aren't taking anymore trades for now, but keep me in mind.👍

teecro
Just dropped by again to scope out your new arrivals and pending trades and found a couple things I am interested in.

Mugen S2000 '00
- Black
- Dark Purple [May not need this, waiting to hear back from someone.]
- Silver
- White

Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune [R32] '00
- Black Pearl Metallic

I won't be able to send until the second week of January though.

The only car I have that is on your list is...

RUF RGT '00
- Light Blue

Anyway, check out my garages or my thread to see if I have anything else you'd be interested in.
Look forward to hearing back!:)

- - - - -

EDIT: I just noticed you said you aren't taking anymore trades for now, but keep me in mind.👍

Just not taking trade's any nearer Christmas for now ;)

I'm not sure i want to carry on with massive schedules next year but I'll still be around trading :)

I know where to find you my friend 👍

For our upcoming trade I would like our black with silver stripes Viper GTS 99 and the green color VW new beetle cup car. Cars to and from genuino_67. thanks

genuino
For our upcoming trade I would like our black with silver stripes Viper GTS 99 and the green color VW new beetle cup car. Cars to and from genuino_67. thanks

Not a problem sir ;)

Thank you :)

Right I think after I complete these sets I will be done with trading, well done with schedules anyway, time to move on :scared:

If I have anything you need I'd get in quick ;)

chug-a-bug
Just been through the cars you sent me and.... you sent me a blue Mugen instead of the GTS afterall. :(

Ah man!!

My bad I didn't change it on the schedule and totally forgot :(

Sorry bud I will replace it with agreed car when I can 👍

Sorry mate thats sloppy trading from me :(

Edit: your PM inbox is full mate ;)

Last edited:
genuino
The two Mugen S2000 have been sent:tup:👍

Have a nice holidays:)

Thank you very much sir 👍

I will be sending your cars 22nd and 23rd.

Enjoy your holidays also :)

chug-a-bug
It should be free now? (if not theres something wrong with GT planet, lol)

Enjoy your holidays too ;)

Just wanted to let you know I will sent the correct car within a week 👍

Sorry about the mix up :(

Also do you still need those 2 lotus Europa specials from me?

And finally are you looking for anymore OCD cars I have a few!

Just wanted to let you know I will sent the correct car within a week 👍

Ah great, thanks!

Sorry about the mix up :(

No worries.

Also do you still need those 2 lotus Europa specials from me?

Which ones were they again? I can't remember LOL But almost certainly yes. I think one was Cardinal Red, yes? If so, I certainly want that one. :D

And finally are you looking for anymore OCD cars I have a few!

Do you have an Oullim Spirra in either Royal Silver or White? They're the last two I'm looking for. :)

chug-a-bug
Which ones were they again? I can't remember LOL But almost certainly yes. I think one was Cardinal Red, yes? If so, I certainly want that one. :D

I have cardinal red and roman purple 👍

Do you have an Oullim Spirra in either Royal Silver or White? They're the last two I'm looking for. :)

Sorry I have the black one and the Italian red pending but not the ones you need :(

Edit not sure how I got half my answer in the quote box :dunce:

Lotus in cardinal red and roman purple 👍

chug-a-bug
I'll take those off your hands, no problem. :) When are you thinking of trading again?

Well I've ended up doing another schedule!:guilty:

I just want to get these last cars in then I'm done with schedules ;)

Looking like I can get those lotus to you 1st and 2nd of jan. I only have 4 AC cobra's to get. That's all depending if I get all the others out when I have planned.

I can get you 2 A/C cars for the two lotus's on the 1st and 2nd, would you prefer Live Oak, Ruby Red or Mushroom? (Beige is one of only two colours I don't have) :)

Last edited:
chug-a-bug
I can get you 2 A/C cars for the two lotus's on the 1st and 2nd, would you prefer Live Oak, Ruby Red or Mushroom? (Beige is one of only two colours I don't have) :)

I will take the ruby red and live oak 👍

Cheers :)

Just need the last 2 A/C cobra's in beige and mushroom to complete my set :sly:

Must be 0/0/0 condition, loads to offer 👍

Can trade from the 3rd jan

cheers :)

Just need the last 2 A/C cobra's in beige and mushroom to complete my set :sly:

Must be 0/0/0 condition, loads to offer 👍

Can trade from the 3rd jan

cheers :)

Hi, i have it in mushroom....downside is i cant send till 13th. If your happy to wait, its yours, or you can take an earlier offer. Cheers

Back