Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am here if anybody needs me, doesn't look like theres much activity going on here as there normally is..

Morning Dudes.... Sorry I'm out for today.... actually had to come into work today and have a busy night so I won't be much help... I will be on for the night shift (my night it's 10:00 AM here) so leave some sends for me... if you require stuff from me and aren't on my FL send an FR to sharky968 and I will fire some stuff out later......

Thanks Nick6 for getting most of us to the top of that list.....
Great job Milhouse on all the work you've been doing for us....
Chris put me on that send list and hopefully I can contribute (Depending on when it happens)

peace and :cheers:

I'll be watching from afar.......

Morning Dudes.... Sorry I'm out for today.... actually had to come into work today and have a busy night so I won't be much help... I will be on for the night shift (my night it's 10:00 AM here) so leave some sends for me... if you require stuff from me and aren't on my FL send an FR to sharky968 and I will fire some stuff out later......

Chris put me on that send list and hopefully I can contribute (Depending on when it happens)

Sure dude 👍 bye for now :)

Your added mate. 👍
Thanks.
Hopefully we can get a time scale of when its happening.
Hoodfield is keeping me Informed about whats happening.
Thanks also Hoodfiled for your help and the work your doing on that one.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Ahh, you're awake again HoS! I see you have a few more that I need too.
F-Racer, do you want to sync again too?

First, one request : could +1000 gear owners post their Savegame size? (other raw info like number of various ingame item welcomed)

Guys, next time you back up your game save please check on this for Milouse! :)

Your added mate. 👍
Thanks.
Hopefully we can get a time scale of when its happening.
Hoodfield is keeping me Informed about whats happening.
Thanks also Hoodfiled for your help and the work your doing on that one.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Yes I spoke to Milouse, but his availability varies. So once we are complete we will begin to schedule. I'm with you though Chris, lets do this sooner the better.

Do you want help with syncing High On Speed? I can send him a FR and start with the suits?

Since I haven't got any response from djMister-T.

Yeah if you could start on the bottom of the suits and work up that'd be great
I let him know.

Marcos when this is all said and done you and I send christara a bunch of B-Day tickets, what do you say?

I don't know but i've spoke for myself so...i only award the merit to those i recognise credit ;) I also understand you're contributing to the cause but we're in different streams here...Christara,Mabuse666,Nick6raphael,Cero & ZeGermanBastord have helped me achieving this colossal number of racing gear and it's to them i bow to.

Last edited:

Sorry for the off thread but i've slung you the mm-cup car already ;)

I'll provide the suits and lids for him in less than 2 hours :) 👍

Have sent djMister-T 50 helmets at the moment and got the missing helmets from him, will send a couple of suits to him aswell as soon as he has emptied his GB

Have sent djMister-T 50 helmets at the moment and got the missing helmets from him, will send a couple of suits to him aswell as soon as he has emptied his GB

Helping High On Speed? he needs over 100 helmets and over 100 suits, I almost finished helmets, then moving onto suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back