Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
sent

thanks
i need to collect more non-standard too, how do u get them?

Finish the online special events racing games and you get the special ones, but not always.
Had already some standard Helmets, yippie. Gold Medal and a chopper no 1 :grumpy:
Or by trading them and sending around.

chris if you get the STIG suit before me please send it to me... i will do the same for you if i get it tomorrow. im spending all day tring to get it

Yes mate no worrys If you know the number it makes it easier or has no one got it yet.?

Cue where are you mate, what do you need.Just put a want list up.
And then I can get you sorted mate, Thanks
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I'm sending to Cue, can you start on the racesuits for him? 👍

Cue, you have a full box ;) Please empty 👍

What's yor PSN ?

If someone want to trade I have this to offer so far

HELMETS
Back Vision - 03
Chopper - 02 04
Fast Rain - 16
Glitter - 29
Horizon - 04 05 08 10 17 27 30
Masquerade - 07 10 19 25 27
Small Jaw - 01
Storm Line - 16
Striker - 03 18 29
Reinforced - 17
Wrap - 22

RACE SUITS
Blaze - 10 22
Bicolor I - 14 17 25 27 28
Bicolor II - 05 13
Checkered - 03
Double Stripe - 01 04 05 06 08 10 17 20
Intersection - 19
Sidewinder - 13
Slider - 13 22
Spiral - 04
Ripple - 09
Trainee - 07 10 11 14 17 22
Waver - 15

I'm looking for red or red/black stuff, expecially that completely red Double Stripe suite. I can also trade all my gears for equal or similar quantity of yours (let's try to avoid doubles) ;)

I'm sending to Cue, can you start on the racesuits for him? 👍

Cue, you have a full box ;) Please empty 👍

I have got Hoodfield in the waiting mate, Just going to do that one and then if you want I could come back and do the suits?
Bye for now.:)

My psn is THUNDERbreaks I'm trying to manage 2 trades at the same time xD I'm a bit busy atm I'll return operative in about 15 min.

If someone would send me all of their Suits and helmets, ill be able to ease the load off you guys. I have practice to go to, but after that ill be able to distribute well into the night (PST time here). So when I get back from practice ill try to get everyone to send me their suits so i can start helping out.

OK chris, side I don't have many suits/helmets to give you, can I send you a car/paints for the entire collection?
Or just a few of them...
PM me or post.

You still need these, I can send now.
Feeding the baby.

No Crypto, thanks.

I now have 1-30 complete sets in Helmets, chopper, Horizon, Masquerede and Striker and Suits, Bicolour I, Bicolour II, Double stripe and Trainee 👍

Sharky, you should be complete on the standards now aswell :D

And now i'm beat, i'll be back in approx 20 hours folks, thanks to all for their help tonight 👍

sorry about that, had to run off and say goodnight to someone way past their bedtime. My list needs to be updated since I just received a huge batch from Igwyana. Doing that now.

Last edited:
No Crypto, thanks.

I now have 1-30 complete sets in Helmets, chopper, Horizon, Masquerede and Striker and Suits, Bicolour I, Bicolour II, Double stripe and Trainee 👍

Sharky, you should be complete on the standards now aswell :D

And now i'm beat, i'll be back in approx 20 hours folks, thanks to all for their help tonight 👍

I am thanks to you that was awesome of you thanks a bunch..... wish I could return the favour now but Standards are all I have right now... when I get my hands on some of those specials I will fire them your way.....

I am thanks to you that was awesome of you thanks a bunch..... wish I could return the favour now but Standards are all I have right now... when I get my hands on some of those specials I will fire them your way.....

No problem at all, any i don't have will be gratefully received ;)

I got these helmets and suits that you ar looking for
Let me know if you interested.
Helmet:
Black Vision---13
Spinning Ball ---26
Blizzard---10

Suit:
Waver---11
Swell---6.9
Mistral---8

I got these helmets and suits that you ar looking for
Let me know if you interested.
Helmet:
Black Vision---13
Spinning Ball ---26
Blizzard---10

Suit:
Waver---11
Swell---6.9
Mistral---8
I'm interested!!
crypto-manic

Last edited:

I send you some specials, please send me the missing standards.

@Igwyana
so you´re good with standards? so I will send you some specials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back