Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just done four set of suits and I have gone for a reload save and thing.
Juts so I could check my gifts.
Whey hey its there, Full set.
bye for now.:)

Yes, there is an (not that nice, sorry) helmet image on site header on your gear page, and a 100% before your page title now ;-) (need to reload the page)

You're the only one still sending anything so I would guess no. :lol:

I can wait. I need to update myGT.net anyway.

I am sitting her 15 minutes & waiting that you accept my FR. Getting tired now! 👎:odd:

I'll give you 10 minutes more, then Chris can delete me from the list. ;)

What is status quo?

I can do a set as well... Which one is needed Rosstickles?

I don't know he needs to update really so we all know :)

F-Racer, Thanks man, appreciate it.

Guys this thread has been absolutely amazing, you're all superstars, Guess i'm gonna be a bit bored now.

Share the love thread anyone? :lol:

Monatsende
What is status quo?

I can do a set as well... Which one is needed Rosstickles?
Too many to list. I'm going to work on myGT.net anyway for now. I'll let y'all know what I need as soon as I check off my 300+ suits and 150+ helmets.

I still need the 3 for me set, I will then sync

Hoodfield if not already done and then Monatsende and then bed, too many late nights lately, worth it though ;)

Too many to list. I'm going to work on myGT.net anyway for now. I'll let y'all know what I need as soon as I check off my 300+ suits and 150+ helmets.

hahaha, okay. I know putting these gears into the list kills time. But it`s worth it!!!

And you have F-Racer as back-up...

Send me a FR or if not, a PM letting me know, tomorrow 4pm (ish) I will sync you completely of your missing items :)
Edit: anybody sync me please? I wanna go to bed now, getting bored watching everybody else finish (watching for the past 2 hours or so)
This whole thread has been worth the wait though, thanks guys, you're all the best, you should be proud of yourselves :)

Hoodfield if not already done and then Monatsende and then bed, too many late nights lately, worth it though ;)

Once you get last 3 fire them this way! Im just syncing with YBP at the moment :)

When you receive everything - Please PM me here so I can create the list for Chris to place in OP of 100%'ers.

Thanks, iBwaam

Much like Igwyana said. I myself am still in need of the final 3. Once I receive I will sync others up. 👍

Thanks man, I will sync everybody on my Friends list as soon as I get it.

Yes, there is an (not that nice, sorry) helmet image on site header on your gear page, and a 100% before your page title now ;-) (need to reload the page)

That looks absolutely cool.
Thanks Milouse. Like the 100%.
Take care and chat soon bye for now.:)

That sounds good to me. I would synch sharky and redencore (my protegé) then.

I'll just finish the divider for ya :)

Everyone's all excited about the FULL SET 👍

If you update mygt we can carry on other time cause i need my bed shortly :)

Coming at you mate. Please pass on,
Bye for now.:)

Much like Igwyana said. I myself am still in need of the final 3. Once I receive I will sync others up. 👍

Let´s give them a little time. I am only missing one, as soon as the carbon21 is out, everyone will have the complete set in no time!

Congrats to all that helped this happen, it's just amazing 👍

Hope i'll get synced by one of my contacts ...

just keep the list up until we are all done

christara321
nick6raphael
Igwyana
Milouse
TheGermanBastorD
Webwolf
DrMabuse666
iBwaam
djMister-T
nick6raphael
xXDoc187Xx
Cero
Mjs1985
veyron1k1
Monatsende
Hoodfield
teecro
redencore
gtptrader
HeinS
Sharky969
MarcosChelas
F-Racer1995
DeuceofClub
BongoManCan
Michelin1983
NattDood (natt)
fryercar
Kingy1988
Cue2

Let´s give them a little time. I am only missing one, as soon as the carbon21 is out, everyone will have the complete set in no time!

You are next mate get ready for that gift box.
Bye for now.:)

i just wanna ask if someone is able to send me some helmets and suits. unfortunately at the moment i only got 3 different helmets and 3 suits, so that i'm not a big help for other users :-/

my psn-id = stupepitt

just keep the list up until we are all done

christara321
nick6raphael
Igwyana
Milouse
TheGermanBastorD
Webwolf
DrMabuse666
iBwaam
djMister-T
nick6raphael
xXDoc187Xx
Cero
Mjs1985
veyron1k1
Monatsende
Hoodfield
teecro
redencore
gtptrader
HeinS
Sharky969
MarcosChelas
F-Racer1995
DeuceofClub
BongoManCan
Michelin1983
NattDood (natt)
fryercar
Kingy1988
Cue2

If you can keep this list going and send it to me when all on it have 100% - that would be great. 👍👍

Thanks - iBwaam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back