Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM me what you want and you can send me a bunch of suits or helmets I dont have.

Ok, i am on it. 👍

Question to all
: is the count of yout items at mygranturismo identical with the ingame count? At mygranturismo it shows 239 & 253 and ingame it shows me 231 & 250.

Before i am going through my complete list. :scared:

Alright Doobieduck should be up to speed on all standards now... and a few Specials.....

Ok, i am on it. 👍

Question to all
: is the count of yout items at mygranturismo identical with the ingame count? At mygranturismo it shows 239 & 253 and ingame it shows me 231 & 250.

same bug as with the paints. some are there twice, like 1,2,2,3,4. Avoid doubles and everything should be fine.

same bug as with the paints. some are there twice, like 1,2,2,3,4. Avoid doubles and everything should be fine.

I don't think i have double helmets or suits, have to check it later. But if, then there would be more ingame as on mygranturismo, that's weired. :crazy:

The thing about colors i know, it's a duplicating disease. Deleting & then restoring & it don't show as 2x, then you have 2 separated colors. And if you try to delete it, what does the dam game, it delete one of the other colors.

PD would say, it's your problem, don't dup. :lol:

I don't think i have double helmets or suits, have to check it later. But if, then there would be more ingame as on mygranturismo, that's weired. :crazy:

The thing about colors i know, it's a duplicating disease. Deleting & then restoring & it don't show as 2x, then you have 2 separated colors. And if you try to delete it, what does the dam game, it delete one of the other colors.

PD would say, it's your problem, don't dup. :lol:

yes you´re right that´s weird. I thought it was the other way around.

another bloody shame is the issue with the powerpoints, different numbers in selection and showroom. a real mess PD has not fixed this yet.

Ok, i am on it. 👍

Question to all

Some reason mate mine is a litle off too.
The one on Mygranturismo is correct and I think the one InGame is also correct but I have noticed you may have two side by side which have the same name and number?
But not sure, Hope thats correct?
Anyway am back in the game just sent a load and got a medium trade going on, Then saving so not long now to send again for anyone.
Bye for now.:)

Heres what I've got:
Suits
Swell - 21
Checquered - 02
Scorpion - 10
Checquered -10
Double Stripe - 13
Double Stripe - 12
Double Stripe - 01
Trainee - 05
Trainee - 27
Bicolour - I-15
Bicolour - II-16
Grid Mesh - 27

Looking for:
Swell - 05
Scorpion - 05
Trainee - 14

Helmet
Glitter - 05
Masquerade - 19

Heres what I've got:
Suits
Swell - 21
Checquered - 02
Scorpion - 10
Checquered -10
Double Stripe - 13
Double Stripe - 12
Double Stripe - 01
Trainee - 05
Trainee - 27
Bicolour - I-15
Bicolour - II-16
Grid Mesh - 27

Looking for:
Swell - 05
Scorpion - 05

Helmet
Glitter - 05

Hi Mitch would you like a batch sending over.
If some else could jump in as well I will start with helmets and you could start with suits for him.
You will have to empty your gifts mate has they are coming in.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

So i've just compared my complete list & now it's correct. 👍

I guess i just 🤬 it up & forgot to backup it. :banghead:

@STI9: where are you? I´can't trade without your PSN, mate. :)

I guess he's gone. If anyone want to trade now & has something i don't, please PM me. Thanks. 👍

If some one could jump in on sending suits to Mitch that would be great.
Am sending helmets now Mitch.👍
Thanks bye for now.:)

@ZeGermanBastorD
me, me, me
can you send me the stuff in my list I gave yesterday please.

Cue2 could you add Mitch and start sending suits for me.
You may need to FR him.
Cheers mate. 👍

Cue2 could you add Mitch and start sending suits for me.
You may need to FR him.
Cheers mate. 👍

no problem.
Mitch, Just to make my life easier so I don't have to look for it do you have a link for a list or do you need everything?

Swell - 21
Checquered - 02
Scorpion - 10
Checquered -10
Double Stripe - 13
Double Stripe - 12
Double Stripe - 01
Trainee - 05
Trainee - 27
Bicolour - I-15
Bicolour - II-16
Grid Mesh - 27
*Previous page*

Thats my measly list, I'm looking for some orange, black or orange/black stuff but really I wouldnt mind whatever I can get my hands on.

@ZeGermanBastorD
me, me, me
can you send me the stuff in my list I gave yesterday please.

Ahh, where is the list, PM? I've deleted it already. :)

@MitchZ06: use a second account & send the 16 starter items to your main account. Restore & repeat it. Then you can get very fast the 240 basic items. 👍

Ahh, where is the list, PM? I've deleted it already. :)

@MitchZ06: use a second account & send the 16 items to your main account. Restore & repeat it. Then you can get very fast the 240 basic items. 👍

Not a mad house collector man, just looking for some cool suits and helmets :dopey:

no problem.
Mitch, Just to make my life easier so I don't have to look for it do you have a link for a list or do you need everything?

Thank you Cue2 just send him all suits he,s a good lad, In here at the start of the party. LOL
Sent me my first trade. WOW it feels like it was only the other day. LOL
Bye for now.:)

Back here after a while away! Anyone wants some trading?

Check out my list, finally in alphabetic order: My list.

PSN: GV27-

Noticed with my Helmets Horizon #11 is showing two side by side?
So maybe thats why it is a little odd are the numbers from Mygranturismo.
Any one else.
bye for now.:)

Mitch I've sent you all the suits I have. Non were black orange though, unfortunately. My list of suits is fairly measly too.

Cheers man, much appreciated. I'm off to bed in a bit, I'll work out something to send you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back