Cryptomanic's Halloween Giveaway!! 99999Evolution Winner!!

Milldrum
I will be honest. I thought that the blue electric vacuum cleaner was a Lotus Evora. Thanks for adding another lotus. ;)

:lol: I wanted an electric car like a Tesla to be an electric blue type color. I was hoping it would turn out better but my pictures do not do them justice.

Tesla! I think I'm getting early onset GT5 al..alt...that thing where you forget things. I could not remember its name.

Replica's are so populair 👍
You don`t say... :lol:

Hello my fellow Master of Hell,

may I ask you to send a FR to Ouwtje and after getting an acception to send this hell of an orange ride

5Zigen Civic Type R
5ZigenCivicTypeR.jpg

to the account named above?

Hello there sir ! I am now free to begin sacrificing the agreed cars , so if you would send an FR to cheesemonger12 , I shall begin .

You don`t say... :lol:

Hello my fellow Master of Hell,

may I ask you to send a FR to Ouwtje and after getting an acception to send this hell of an orange ride

5Zigen Civic Type R
5ZigenCivicTypeR.jpg

to the account named above?
I sent a FR, it's on share:sly:
Hello there sir ! I am now free to begin sacrificing the agreed cars , so if you would send an FR to cheesemonger12 , I shall begin .

Thank you sir, FR sent:tup:

That's the thing..:nervous: I couldn't find them..:ouch: I wouldn't mind the look-a-like though.:) That car is only in one other game I've played (Kaido Racer II or Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift 2 in America) and it doesn't have the spec's there either. I have a I:18 model of it too.:) can you tell I love Evo's? :sly:

Rob192005
That's the thing..:nervous: I couldn't find them..:ouch: I wouldn't mind the look-a-like though.:) That car is only in one other game I've played (Kaido Racer II or Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift 2 in America) and it doesn't have the spec's there either. I have a I:18 model of it too.:) can you tell I love Evo's? :sly:

I can tell sir. I can appreciate such devotion.

I have about 40-50 1:18's in total and I'd get more if I had the space.:)

I sent a FR, it's on share:sly:
Could you send the car to Ouwtje? Any schedule is just fine. Sending to Ouwtje=Sending to AAA-Replica (not vice versa!!!)
If you`re tight with slots. Really no problem, just give me an info.

Thanks mate! :)👍

Never mind. Have seen you`re fully booked until end of June.

Last edited:
Good evening,

Should have followed the thread a bit hehe.
Thanks Monatsende for the generosity, I accepted the FR Crypto. But no need to share the car, my time is too limited. 👍
If you want some replica's from my thread, for most I'm happy to share them too :)

:cheers: guys!

Congrats Rob192005!

Thanks for putting on the the giveaway Crypto - and for helping make this community what it is!

Great Job Crypto... thanks for not drawing my number..... :sly: saved me the agony of choosing.... :dopey: congrats Rob!!!

Congrats Rob192005!

Thanks for putting on the the giveaway Crypto - and for helping make this community what it is!

Great Job Crypto... thanks for not drawing my number..... :sly: saved me the agony of choosing.... :dopey: congrats Rob!!!
I try to make it a Hellish nightmare:dopey:
Where is Rob? You think someone with over 7,000 posts would be on constantly:sly:

Well this is something nice to wake up to.:) Many thanks Crypto and company.:) this is going to be a tough choice.:drool:

After some thought I have it down to two and I'll probably trade ya for the other one.:sly: Either the Specter GTR or the Venom Viper 1000 TT.

Back