Cryptomanic's Hybrids, Replicas and Tunes!

iainoflo85
What colour did you use for the Furai that is one gorgeous green.

It is sublime green, I think everyone is low key due to the online ban and how it will effect players and those who hybrid.

Oh yes I know the one. Forget which dealer, but I'll find it, thanks.
It is in the Dodge dealership when you buy the challenger r/t 70'👍

Slammin' Draggin' Wagon
7.8 second 1/4 mile
No HP multiiplier Used.
Combination of weight reduction, weight balast, and engine tuning
SpecialStageRouteX-2_zpsb3d642e4.jpg

Should beat any drag car out there!!

It is in the Dodge dealership when you buy the challenger r/t 70'👍

That's the one, yes - I thought it was from a Dodge.

Oh, and your thread is still listing as WANTED. Should it now be changed to AVAILABLE?

Just a thought. 👍

That's the one, yes - I thought it was from a Dodge.

Oh, and your thread is still listing as WANTED. Should it now be changed to AVAILABLE?

Just a thought. 👍

Your right, I changed it, try out the drag car and let me know what you think:tup:

Your right, I changed it, try out the drag car and let me know what you think:tup:

I'm a track car guy, not drift/drag. These 2,000+ hp cars bore me. I must be a :dunce: or something, because lots of other people seem to like them. :indiff:

I'm a track car guy, not drift/drag. These 2,000+ hp cars bore me. I must be a :dunce: or something, because lots of other people seem to like them. :indiff:

I understand, It is not a 2000+ HP car, no HP modifications were made, It does have an engine swap with a GTR and weight modifications and balancing was done. :sly:

I understand, It is not a 2000+ HP car, no HP modifications were made, It does have an engine swap with a GTR and weight modifications and balancing was done. :sly:

Yeah, I read that it wasn't HP multiplied - I was making a generalisation. If the car was good round a track, I would consider using it.

Back