Cryptomanic's Hybrids, Replicas and Tunes!

May i ask a silly question? What is the max bhp of your ACR 1000, presumably 1000bhp or so? Do you have a ~2000bhp version?

Thanks

Did you receive the GT-R V spec I sent? It was a week or so back, I may have sent to the wrong account.:scared: Let me know.:nervous:

May i ask a silly question? What is the max bhp of your ACR 1000, presumably 1000bhp or so? Do you have a ~2000bhp version?

Thanks
I could probably create one for you when I get time:scared:
Did you receive the GT-R V spec I sent? It was a week or so back, I may have sent to the wrong account.:scared: Let me know.:nervous:
It was sent to the wrong account but no big deal, I can create my own:tup:

I have very little time right now to play GT5, I am switching stores and I am up for a big challenge. I will try to get back here again someday:yuck:

I've got the k20 turbo EG6 VTI TURBO 616 bhp I'm gonna break it in later it got EVO IX chassi and turbo and ecu and exahust and tranmission and LSD and every thing EVO IX including engine

Hi mate, can you add my psn id: EAZEVEDO, I'm still working now and will be online almost 10:30pm (GST +8, Asia).

I would like borrow your two Red Bull X2010 G5 and Mazda Furai.
Do you need me something to return? Thanks!

Hello I'm new can someone make me a honda CIVIC EG SIR II with 500 to 800bhp.

I've got the k20 turbo EG6 VTI TURBO 616 bhp I'm gonna break it in later it got EVO IX chassi and turbo and ecu and exahust and tranmission and LSD and every thing EVO IX including engine
Sounds cool, did you figure out the Honda?:)
Hi mate, can you add my psn id: EAZEVEDO, I'm still working now and will be online almost 10:30pm (GST +8, Asia).

I would like borrow your two Red Bull X2010 G5 and Mazda Furai.
Do you need me something to return? Thanks!

You have been added, enjoy:tup:

That Maserati looks great sir, are you planning on putting it on share? thanks for letting me borrow the other cars by the way 👍

Can I send you a FR req & permanent borrow the white 5G & maybe a couple of others, can offer any level ticket & about 70% if all B-Day tickets in return.

Thanks for borrow your cars .... they are awesome.
Have a nice day!
:)
Your quite welcome sir:tup:
Can I send you a FR req & permanent borrow the white 5G & maybe a couple of others, can offer any level ticket & about 70% if all B-Day tickets in return.
I have no needs right now, feel free to borrow:tup:
Do you have the Ferrari (slammed) and the white Amemiya on share?
Mind if I borrow them?

I do not have a Ferrari but feel free to borrow the other cars:tup:

Mini Cooper S Gymkhana
SpecialStageRouteX-2_zpsf989a7cc.jpg

500HP
4WD
700kg
Tuned !!

On share.

im honord that u have one of my created cars in your list ,feels good to be apreciated .... the masarati is a sweet car indeed .....👍👍

the flying dutchman 2013

Slammin' Draggin' Wagon
7.8 second 1/4 mile
No HP multiiplier Used.
Combination of weight reduction, weight balast, and engine tuning
SpecialStageRouteX-2_zpsb3d642e4.jpg

Last edited:
Let me know what you think of my latest creation, it is on share. No hp multiplier and it still accelerates like a beast!!

Back