Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

• Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
BMW G-POWER HURRICANE

61e42b331d.jpg

I suggest some nice set of cars from a specific tuner company.

HKS, ZELE, Geiger, GReddy, Hamann, Top Secret, wheelsandmore...

Good luck mate 👍

I still not have any replicas D: Is my PSN lagged? Once I tried to send a car to someone,but it didn't came to him :/

Thenextbob
I still not have any replicas D: Is my PSN lagged? Once I tried to send a car to someone,but it didn't came to him :/

Hmmm... ive had this trouble more than once, ill try to resend considering I have very little upcoming trades...

What shall I try to send?

Theace37
Hmmm... ive had this trouble more than once, ill try to resend considering I have very little upcoming trades...

What shall I try to send?

Just send the Aston Martin replica please :) The SL700 was from our trade,but I still prefer the Aston xD

Would I be able to get that Starlight C620 please? I would probably be interested in more of your replicas such as a brabus. What would you want for one of those?

Kart196
Would I be able to get that Starlight C620 please? I would probably be interested in more of your replicas such as a brabus. What would you want for one of those?

:facepalm: stalight is a reciver of the Brabus 620, whitch has now been retired..

Im not taking new prders until Nov 1st.

Im just looking for reccomendations on what to build

hey, buddy! can i trade 2 ticket 1000's for 1 decommissioned & 1 up-coming replica? can you please reserve me on the travis pastrana subaru and your old stradale?

thanks, buddy. if it's okay with you, i can start sending those 2 ticket 1000 on November 09 & 10 when i clear up my trade schedule.

gt4crazy2
hey, buddy! can i trade 2 ticket 1000's for 1 decommissioned & 1 up-coming replica? can you please reserve me on the travis pastrana subaru and your old stradale?

thanks, buddy. if it's okay with you, i can start sending those 2 ticket 1000 on November 09 & 10 when i clear up my trade schedule.

Well ok.. youve been added to my pending lists.

But you wont get the scooby until its announced Nov 1st

Your Sumo Power M3 GTR (NFS: MW) by OSE_CAP_SHADOW has been delivered! 👍

Enjoy :)

Well ok.. youve been added to my pending lists.

But you wont get the scooby until its announced Nov 1st

thanks, bud. i still owe you one Level 7 ticket on the giveaway thread wayback. I hooked it up on the schedule below from my thread:

November 09 - Level 7 ticket >> Theace37 (giveaway thread)
November 10 - Ticket 1000 >> Theace37 Ace's Replicas' Travis Pastrana's Subaru WRX STi '10
November 11 - Ticket 1000 >> Theace37 Ace's Replicas' Maserati Gran Turismo MC Stradale '10

Last edited:
Just to know Ace: Which PSN are you sending the cars?Maybe it is the wrong one xD Mine PSN is WagnerAlmeida :)

Thenextbob
Just to know Ace: Which PSN are you sending the cars?Maybe it is the wrong one xD Mine PSN is WagnerAlmeida :)

Oh 🤬 your psn isnt:Bobman246?

Well ill resend your order, right person this time!

Anyways, bobman246, enjoy some free replicas?

Ok I have compiled the list of new replicas, but this time to save my poor shedule, they will be distributed differently.

I will post the tunes, then if you think im deserving you may send a ticket as payment.

We will be opening on Nov1

Get ready!

Back