Dodge SRT4 ACR ON SALE
image_large.php

Blitz Scion FR-S IN PROGRESS
IMG_00022.jpg

Blitz Supra RZ ADDED TO LIST
suprablitz5.jpg

DavidtheGT20
What was the '67 ticket for again? Maybe like a ticket with a LMP car on it

For the Gallardo. And the Level 23 has all the LMPs, and I happen to have one, so I can give you one of those 👍

DavidtheGT20
IF he doesn't then which one do you want?

👍 👍

The SLS AMG GT

Last edited:
For the Gallardo. And the Level 23 has all the LMPs, and I happen to have one, so I can give you one of those 👍

The SLS AMG GT

Sweet 👍
The Gallardo is done, will send when it resets at approximately 8:57 PM Cst.

Those who I am trading with:

If I haven't sent you your wanted replica yet, your spot may be filled with a make-up date before the 27th. It will not be, but close to guaranteed your spot.

Tomorrow is my birthday, yay! :)

OP Updated:
Built SRT4 ACR
Added Anderson Gallardo to AVAILABLE list

Ok, how about a Mazda Atenza Touring Car? It's 0/5702km/0.

Sure 👍

I'd love one your Corvette 427 replicas, i'll add you and send soon, you can send whenever you have a spare day, no rush. 👍

Oh and happy B'day for tomorrow

EDIT: Ahhh damn, i just remembered i'm in the middle of an A-spec enduro, i'll send it as soon as i'm finished

Last edited:
I'd love one your Corvette 427 replicas, i'll add you and send soon, you can send whenever you have a spare day, no rush. 👍

EDIT: Ahhh damn, i just remembered i'm in the middle of an A-spec enduro, i'll send it as soon as i'm finished

Thanks, I'll squeeze you in for the 25th.

DavidtheGT20
Sweet 👍
The Gallardo is done, will send when it resets at approximately 8:57 PM Cst.

Those who I am trading with:

If I haven't sent you your wanted replica yet, your spot may be filled with a make-up date before the 27th. It will not be, but close to guaranteed your spot.

Tomorrow is my birthday, yay! :)

OP Updated:
Built SRT4 ACR
Added Anderson Gallardo to AVAILABLE list

I would have sent you something for your birthday, but I have school :(

Ok, how about a Mazda Atenza Touring Car? It's 0/5702km/0.

Thanks, I'll squeeze you in for the 25th.

Hey Dave, for some reason psn wont let me send a FR because of privacy settings??? :ouch:

Hi, I'm interested in the '13 Shelby GT500.
I'm not quite sure how to go about acquiring one, since there isn't a tune posted for it. Could you PM me the specs? If not, I notice 8/26 is open, so, if it has to be a trade, I guess I'd like to take that spot.

Alright! Oh and happy birthday!

No worries, and happy Birthday :cheers:
Thank you both :cheers:
Hi, I'm interested in the '13 Shelby GT500.
I'm not quite sure how to go about acquiring one, since there isn't a tune posted for it. Could you PM me the specs? If not, I notice 8/26 is open, so, if it has to be a trade, I guess I'd like to take that spot.

I'll PM you 👍

Bumpity...Hey Dave, are we still trading the Mazda Atenza Touring Car for the 427 Corvette replica? Still waiting for that FR 👍

Back