Cygnux Replicas - A Lot New Releases ! :D

Which Lotus Evora Race Cars Should I Replicate First ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think i sent RIZLAMAN's RS200 6 Minutes after reset , which mean i can't send anything today , So Delay :(

Sorry , sid_chiclana and RIZLAMAN , I'm gonna send 5 Paints along with the Cars for apology , please list 5 paints that you want

Sorry and Thanks

I think i sent RIZLAMAN's RS200 6 Minutes after reset , which mean i can't send anything today , So Delay :(

Sorry , sid_chiclana and RIZLAMAN , I'm gonna send 5 Paints along with the Cars for apology , please list 5 paints that you want

Sorry and Thanks

Hey, no worries man, no need to send paints as well, just send the car when you can, not a big deal bro 👍

Sorry and Thanks

Hey mate no rush & no paints required, if I get the next car today, tomorrow or the next day no problem, I know your good for it so its all good here Bro.

Hey mate no rush & no paints required, if I get the next car today, tomorrow or the next day no problem, I know your good for it so its all good here Bro.

Thanks and Sorry i sent sid_chiclana's BMW First , please add Cygevo , the Mustang is there , if you want to delete Contact me after the trade , it's fine

Hey if you still have the "HAMANN Ferrari 430 "Black Miracle" available, I would be interested in making a trade 👍 I don't have any rare paints at the moment so if you can message me a list of cars you want, I can work on it :) .

Ok mate managed to finish work early & have accepted your FR req. please note if you have arranged a trade for today it's all good & still send tomorrow ok mate.

Hey, I saw that you traded your RS200 evolution, But do you still have the tune for it? Cause I have an rs200 that I would like to turn into an evolution.

Ok I will add you tomorrow..... I forgot to do so today, because I finally got a psn card and downloaded the special stage route x :-)

Still waiting for you to accept FR.
Let me know when I can have that NSX and if you want something for it mate :-)

Back