Cygnux Replicas - A Lot New Releases ! :D

Which Lotus Evora Race Cars Should I Replicate First ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C'mon SWERVGRIFFIN , waiting for your order :)

Oh, Sorry. I must have misunderstood. I went to your Profile Page last night, and borrowed the 6 cars on there , one at a time. While I had them, I took photos of the car, noting the Paint color, then Photoed the Tuning Menu so I could duplicate the tune as well.

I was going to check back daily , and see when you posted up the next 6 on share. I love any of the European Tuner Cars such as the Benz based cars, BMWs, Lambos, and Ferraris.

I know how precious that daily sends are, and didn't want to interfere with your trading. Don't get me wrong, I'd greatly appreciate owning any of these beautiful Replicas you display constantly. :)

Oh, Sorry. I must have misunderstood. I went to your Profile Page last night, and borrowed the 6 cars on there , one at a time. While I had them, I took photos of the car, noting the Paint color, then Photoed the Tuning Menu so I could duplicate the tune as well.

I was going to check back daily , and see when you posted up the next 6 on share. I love any of the European Tuner Cars such as the Benz based cars, BMWs, Lambos, and Ferraris.

I know how precious that daily sends are, and didn't want to interfere with your trading. Don't get me wrong, I'd greatly appreciate owning any of these beautiful Replicas you display constantly. :)

So..you're just gonna copy ? :)
Sounds good to me , saves me trade days :D Thanks
Next up to send Iropan's MANHART

Hey mate,

Lovely (most of them haha) rides you got!!

Are these, or else, can these be shared for me?

BBR Mazda MX5 Turbo
Nismo R33 R-Tune Matt Black
Electric SLS

I think I saw a Mazda online, but not sure if that is the BBR mazda 👍

Thanks my friend! :)

I just noticed something , the Electric SLS is actually 2 Ton , i thought it's the same as stock , What do i do ?! *cry*

I already got myself a SLS painted in that DLC color..so I would like to continue.
But what is the max weight you can put on this car?

ps. Did you see my post about the 3 cars?

I already got myself a SLS painted in that DLC color..so I would like to continue.
But what is the max weight you can put on this car?

1620 + 200 = 1820 :( Even the E-Cell's weight won't fit
I'll re-pay your SLS trade price :(

ps. Did you see my post about the 3 cars?

Yes i did , but i'm not online right now , will do as soon as i get online :cheers:

1620 + 200 = 1820 :( Even the E-Cell's weight won't fit
I'll re-pay your SLS trade price :(

Yes i did , but i'm not online right now , will do as soon as i get online :cheers:

I've seen much worse replicas to be honest.
No need to re-pay it as it was gifted to me by a friend.

OK, no hurry. I'm at work anyway. But thanks for doing later :) :)

Hey mate,

Lovely (most of them haha) rides you got!!

Are these, or else, can these be shared for me?

BBR Mazda MX5 Turbo
Nismo R33 R-Tune Matt Black
Electric SLS

I think I saw a Mazda online, but not sure if that is the BBR mazda 👍

Thanks my friend! :)

Hey mate,

Did you have time to put them on share today?

Thanks!!

Okey sorry for the long delay, but i got that Benz, 2 to be exact. I had been meaning to tell you this but i don't have any level 23 tickets, but i will try to get some.;) I can send that benz back until i get that ticket or what ever you need if you like.:)

Yes , will sign-in to Cygevo today , please send FR , so by the time I'm online , I can send to car to you
And you still want that Edo Competition LP600 right ? If yes , it's on Cygevo , that's why I told you to add Cygevo ;)👍

Yes , will sign-in to Cygevo today , please send FR , so by the time I'm online , I can send to car to you
And you still want that Edo Competition LP600 right ? If yes , it's on Cygevo , that's why I told you to add Cygevo ;)👍

Yes that will do!:)👍 Will add you tonight;) If there are any cars you need, i can send them return.;) Im not the best with tickets.

By the way i do plan to post a new car soon.;)

Back