Cygnux Replicas - A Lot New Releases ! :D

Which Lotus Evora Race Cars Should I Replicate First ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you send me some tickets ?
For those Replicas ? :)
Thanks

(You haven't said which replicas you want)

:cheers:

I'll get some stuff headed over your way, then I'll look through your Replicas and see which ones I'd like best. I wanted to make sure that you were even interested at all, before taking too much time choosing cars.:)

I'll send a Friend Reqest over from PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN. What account, and what Mattes or Color Shifts first, and which order on Tickets?

I'll get some stuff headed over your way, then I'll look through your Replicas and see which ones I'd like best. I wanted to make sure that you were even interested at all, before taking too much time choosing cars.:)

I'll send a Friend Reqest over from PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN. What account, and what Mattes or Color Shifts first, and which order on Tickets?

Level 23 , if you can :)

Little Info :

- BBM VW Golf GTI is Finished , on share on Cygevo , along with Takayuki Kuroki's Skyline R33 :)
- BBM VW Golf GTI : Closer with Golf R (DLC) , Since you can get carbon hood
- In progress for "2010 Lotus Exige S Type 72"

Thanks 👍

Copy ... thank you very much for the lovely replicas.
Can't wait for Lotus.
So long bud.

- BBM VW Golf GTI is Finished , on share on Cygevo , along with Takayuki Kuroki's Skyline R33 :)
- BBM VW Golf GTI : Closer with Golf R (DLC) , Since you can get carbon hood

Thanks
👍

You mean that if somebody has DLC it's better to build it from Golf R ?

You mean that if somebody has DLC it's better to build it from Golf R ?

images

Looks pretty cool!
Will built one tomorrow, since I have the DLC.

BMW MANHART
Hennessey Mustang
Hamann Ferrari

Would love these 3, what can i trade you for them?

BMW MANHART
Hennessey Mustang
Hamann Ferrari

Would love these 3, what can i trade you for them?

These ^^^ Offers must be delayed , i need to finish this month's trades first , and maybe will be accepting offer again at Early (around 6th) November

Car Sending : Delayed
Car Sharing : No , will keep running , so if you want to copy instead (Faster but Harder) I will be grateful if you want to send me something , i'm not asking anything for sharing , but as i said , i appreciated it if you want to send me something ,I may got several custom order of sharing , so if anything catches your eye just :
- Post here , list all the car you want
- And Be PATIENT

Thanks and Sorry
👍

These ^^^ Offers must be delayed , i need to finish this month's trades first , and maybe will be accepting offer again at Early (around 6th) November

Car Sending : Delayed
Car Sharing : No , will keep running , so if you want to copy instead (Faster but Harder) I will be grateful if you want to send me something , i'm not asking anything for sharing , but as i said , i appreciated it if you want to send me something ,I may got several custom order of sharing , so if anything catches your eye just :
- Post here , list all the car you want
- And Be PATIENT

Thanks and Sorry
👍
No worries at all. I always have a full trade schedule anyway.

Car sending may be delayed , but Release will keep coming

BBM VW Golf GTI
8122084078_1e7dcea642_z.jpg

BBR Mazda MX5 Turbo
8122070023_60b325a01a_z.jpg

Renntech C74
8122073325_329ccb0909_z.jpg

STaSIS Audi R8 (STaSIS is not a Typo)
8122076677_9a97aa1e4f_z.jpg

Carlsson CK63 S

8122063929_cb58f10719_z.jpg

Oh yea :) Team Orange Kumakubo's Evo IX is finally Ready 👍
( And I did my First #1 Reverse Entry in it :D ) ( Well .... 4WD , But i don't care :lol: )

On Share on Cygevo

8130954014_22283b2dac_z.jpg

8130946336_23c2a0018c_z.jpg

8130921857_a369c98aff_z.jpg

8130923591_29f904da16_z.jpg

8130931953_9f8f6d40e4_z.jpg

New Releases Boys :D

Lancer Evolution WRC2

8150835361_1171d2e167_z.jpg

8150834351_c69142bb58_z.jpg

Electric SLS (Need a few Power Tweaks)

8150836957_f9958b5b16_z.jpg

8150860404_16d5fe2c99_z.jpg

COBB Tuning 2010 Subaru WRX

8150831915_4239e90dcd_z.jpg

Also available : ( No Exige that i promised :( It don't look any similar 👎 )

RWB Pandora One
Team Orange EVO IX
RevoZport 1M Raze P450
Edo Competition Gallardo LP600-4
G-Power M3 E46
BBM VW Golf GTi
Renntech C74
Carlsson CK63 S
Evora GX

Last edited:
Hi, buddy. I'm also interested on these 2: Electric SLS & G-Power M3 E46. What can I get you for those? Any chance of putting this 2 on share?

Im looking for a Dodge Super Bee in yellow with black stripes... it seems like nobody has this car. Please let me know if any of you can help me out. Check out my thread to see what Ive got. Thanks.

That Benz!:drool: I must have it!:drool:

:D

Me too how does one go about acquiring some of those beauties?

You send me something and i'll send / share these Cars :)

Hi, buddy. I'm also interested on these 2: Electric SLS & G-Power M3 E46. What can I get you for those? Any chance of putting this 2 on share?

Level 23 If you can ;)👍

Im looking for a Dodge Super Bee in yellow with black stripes... it seems like nobody has this car. Please let me know if any of you can help me out. Check out my thread to see what Ive got. Thanks.

Please don't post non-replicas post here :D Thanks
And sorry i don't have that car

Available Replicas list is updated , be sure to check the new one :)

Last edited:
Back