Cygnux Replicas - A Lot New Releases ! :D

Which Lotus Evora Race Cars Should I Replicate First ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O.G
another GTE
:yuck:

Evidence to support why is your post figures rising so fast :lol:

8059799651_73722ac86a_b.jpg

99999Evolution
:yuck:

Evidence to support why is your post figures rising so fast :lol:

Sense of humour much?
And thanks for going through all that trouble to get pic screenshot, cropped and uploaded! :cheers:

A couple of 23s should help with the hunt, first one sent.

I can send a new Evora if you're still after one midweek.

And because Outeke and CostasDrifter insist I should 5 of them as fast as I can , I do need 4 Evoras , so..if you can,then yes please :)

Evora added to my schedule then, 23 will come after reset then the Lotus.

Hi :)

I got some Apology to make :( , To Evora GTE Owners ( Only StarLight and CostasDrifter i believe ) I'm gonna send you these tuning parts to equip to your Evora GTE Replica , I do this because these Evora GTE's Parts not installed properly :
- Sports Exhaust Manifold
- Sports Exhaust
- Sports Intake Manifold
- Catalytic Converter : Sports
- Engine Stage 3
- And Oil Change , I need you to spend 250 cr on Oil Change and take the Power down to around 98.3 % so it produced 438 BHP

***CostasDrifter , I already send your Parts , Sorry StarLight , He got the car first , Will send yours tomorrow***​

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience , I'll send you guys ( StarLight and CostasDrifter ) 5 Paints of your choice that i have , Check the link in my Sig and pick your poison , let me know what you want :)

And BTW , The 2011 GTE Is done ( ON SHARE ) :

8062915940_93e42283b7.jpg

8062917996_c8e454c679.jpg

8062916531_eed83a7b6e.jpg

And i brought the Best Car And Bikes 1M Too ! ;)

8062920294_80096b1179.jpg

8062922498_ef3862c001.jpg

You confused me now.....You didn't sent me any GTE so there was no need for the parts.
I think you have to keep a send-schedule my friend :D

The only think I did after your previous post, was to share the GTE so now I have my own copy :sly:

EDIT...No need for the parts you sent. As you sayed, you need your credits so I could send you back the parts. I have credits for anything I want to buy in game. What do you think ?

EDIT 2...Sent back the parts :)👍

Last edited:
Back