Cygnux Replicas - A Lot New Releases ! :D

Which Lotus Evora Race Cars Should I Replicate First ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just asking : ( THIS IS IF YOU WANT )

Anybody want to help me and Donate me an SLR ? I Need for the Brabus Replica , I only have 5,X Mil , I'm not in the mood for Racing and I'm waiting for an LMP To Come around my UCD....So , I don't really have the money for The SLR and the Tuning Parts

If somebody want to Donate , I'll send the Finished Product to them ( The only thing that 's not free is MY SCHEDULE ! ::ill: ) If you do want to help me :
- Stock SLR Is fine , I'll handle the Tuning Parts
- Please Bare with my schedule

Thanks a lot ! ;)👍

Hi,

I could send you tonight a SLR instead of the scheduled ticket?

Which tuning parts do you need, I can give for FREE 5 pieces tonight too and tomorrow if you want another 5 and so on.

Just let me know what you need?

Hi,

I could send you tonight a SLR instead of the scheduled ticket?

Which tuning parts do you need, I can give for FREE 5 pieces tonight too and tomorrow if you want another 5 and so on.

Just let me know what you need?

I'm sorry :/ What's our deal again ?

I have one Level 23 ticket & a Level 9 Ticket. Not sure if i could have the Edo Competition Lamborghini Murcielago LP710-2 Audigier Edition & the Hennessey HPE700 Supercharged Mustang Boss for them?

I have one Level 23 ticket & a Level 9 Ticket. Not sure if i could have the Edo Competition Lamborghini Murcielago LP710-2 Audigier Edition & the Hennessey HPE700 Supercharged Mustang Boss for them?

Yea you can have both for 2x Level 23 Ticket :)
You understand duping right ?

I don't know how to dupe :(

You need :
USB

1 . Copy your game save to USB
2 . Start GT5 And Send all the things you need to send
3 . You go to "Save Data Utility" on XMB
4 . You copy the game save from the usb , just overwrite the new one and You're done

See... :) You can send anything you want , But...Save and Reload the game save , you'll not lose anything

You get it ? 👍

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW , Learning from Videos is always Easier

Last edited:
You need :
USB

1 . Copy your game save to USB
2 . Start GT5 And Send all the things you need to send
3 . You go to "Save Data Utility" on XMB
4 . You copy the game save from the usb , just overwrite the new one and You're done

See... :) You can send anything you want , But...Save and Reload the game save , you'll not lose anything

You get it ? 👍

i don't have a usb stick at the moment, i will do tonight, can i do it then?

ok, but if i send you the ticket can't you dupe it for yourself?

I need to send the Replicas to other people :confused: (Schedule @ Page 5)
I mean you send me the Level 23 , you reload your game save and you still have the Level 23 and i got a copy too , and you just simply do the same thing tomorrow

I need to send the Replicas to other people :confused: (Schedule @ Page 5)
I mean you send me the Level 23 , you reload your game save and you still have the Level 23 and i got a copy too , and you just simply do the same thing tomorrow

can you keep them for me and i will get on to the dupeing as soon as

New Release From Cygnux's Replica :

Brabus SLR

8047098336_0ec99ffe0a_z.jpg

8047095239_6cc8ec1541_z.jpg

8047096221_83f5bb95b1_z.jpg

Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale ( I know it's not rare anymore but , it got a stock Nero Wheels , which i think looks more real than using other Aftermarket rims ) <----- Special Thanks to Goukipau ! :cheers:

8047084027_a3d2b89a39_z.jpg

See ? :D

8047084941_05cd14da55_z.jpg

8047092758_7328887614_z.jpg

8047086789_4f01345cc1_z.jpg

99999Evolution
New Release From Cygnux's Replica :

Brabus SLR

Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale ( I know it's not rare anymore but , it got a stock Nero Wheels , which i think looks more real than using other Aftermarket rims ) <----- Special Thanks to Goukipau ! :cheers:

See ? :D

Beautiful car could a have that also please??

Yeah thanks :) also the Arden jaguar if that not to much trouble :?
Ps ticket an paint sent :)

Last edited:
Back