CUBES @ OVALS *MCRC* Congrats @ Turismo.M.G!-Phouchg-MSTER232-Geeky30!

I didn't even know there was more than one in the game :lol:

You stole those words right off my mouth...

But seeing as the Cube is a Nissan, I think there's no surprise in it having more than 1 version at this game.

Hmm... does that mean I have to decide on another colour? Because if the rims only determine who is who, it's going to look strange on the track... :dunce:

But I want a colour that's different... not the same as anyone else, something that stands out, y'know? :sly: I think I'll use Reflex Spice. If anyone else is using that colour, I'll rage... >.>

Have the same, we could be,
DRAFTING BUDDIES! :dopey:👍

Hullo?
We're in VCRC lounge - to make sure everyone can get in.
If you can't get in to VCRC lounge - send a msg on PSN to : wat3rm370n

Seeing if I can tag into watermelonpunch's VCRC....the first post says MCRC, dang it :lol:

Sorry i thought it was next hour.. i'm coming in now to see if i can join some of the later races

Oh, fudge. I got distracted updating my photomode gallery. I don't even have a Cube yet, might have to sit out in this and join in the one on Friday. :scared:

1st on Indy yes !
eusa_dance.gif

Congrats to all !
eusa_clap.gif

Last edited:
The indy start probably was because of lag, only thing i can think of. Anyway great races, couldn't really be as good today. First race i got screwed by not having manual gearbox, second for "other reasons" (top tip: if you hook in to someones side you probably should take your foot of the gas for a second, not just push through ^^), the last one was good though, only lost by 9 thousands. :D

Still not sure what happened at Indi before the race.

Me either. I was waiting for the race countdown, then a car magically appears in front of me while we're rolling for the double file start and the next thing I know, I'm sideways into the wall :lol:

Since I don't remember all the results from this evening I don't really know who won in total.. could it be MSTER232? :embarrassed:

It was silly MSTER. He still had the GT4 NOS turned on.
eusa_naughty.gif

icon_lol_2.gif

Yep I had the NOS turned on at 500% and that's how I got first place so quickly :lol: . Lucky I saved the replay, I gotta see exactly what happened :D .

What's NOS?????

I haven't tallied things yet. Will post by tomorrow though. Didn't get a chance to watch the last replay yet either.

I have no clue how the points went since all 3 races were pretty jumbled. With Diogo G. winning the only race he did!

Me either. I was waiting for the race countdown, then a car magically appears in front of me while we're rolling for the double file start and the next thing I know, I'm sideways into the wall :lol:
Weren't you the one bump drafting me on indi trying to get to the top with me?:dopey:

Last edited:
Oh wow, no NASCAR Trucks next Friday, that means I have an opening. :embarrassed:

What's best is that with no school the following day, I typically stay up until past midnight so plenty of time :dopey:

@Water, that's Nitrous Oxide, or "laughing gas", it makes your car go faster while it lasts ^^

Weren't you the one bump drafting me on indi trying to get to the top with me?:dopey:

Yep, after I had finished swapping paint with the wall, I managed to catch your draft and then tried my best to get us both back to the front....alas, we never got there :(

Thanks Melon this was really great fun, very good racing by everyone:cheers:

I we should try this event again sometime:tup:

Back