CUBES @ OVALS *MCRC* Congrats @ Turismo.M.G!-Phouchg-MSTER232-Geeky30!

This looks like fun....if you have room for one more :)
tezgm99 / tezgm99 / Amaranth Pearl

(I should be able to do this tomorrow and Friday)

Okay who still needs a cube here?
And who has an extra they're willing to part with?

I think there's 2 people who've asked me for one.
And I don't know that I have any more extras.

Hi watermelon.

Comfrimation for you, I WILL make it to :
One Today, & Friday (but maybe a bit late)
(and the interceptors at thrusday 👍)

I will be driving a Dark Blue car with White Rims

Whoo!
badgerdance.gif
:D

Our proposed attendance list for today. 👍

29 August Wednesday @ 3pm US EDT / 8pm UK BST / 9pm CEST / 19:00 UTC/GMT
  1. watermelonpunch / wat3rm370n / Lime Light
  2. Phouchg / xNikodemusx / yellow
  3. John Wells / johnwells69 / tbd
  4. tezgm99 / tezgm99 / Amaranth Pearl
  5. Geeky30 / Geeky30 / Dark Blue & White
  6. TyrrellRacing / GTP_Tyrrell / tbd
  7. Sonygamer455 / djdman455 / tbd
  8. akmuq / GTP_akmuq / tbd
  9. dylansan / GTP_dylansan / Beam Gray Pearl

I think Tyrrell was someone looking for a cube?
Did you find it?
Does anyone have any spares for anyone?

I recycled my UCD several times recently - to no avail!

Whoo!
badgerdance.gif
:D

Our proposed attendance list for today. 👍

I think Tyrrell was someone looking for a cube?
Did you find it?
Does anyone have any spares for anyone?

I recycled my UCD several times recently - to no avail!

I should be able to slot myself in today, so expect 6 cubes on the track today 👍 !

I feel more pressured this time since I won last time :P probably won't be that lucky another time.

I'm in the VCRC lounge if anyone wants to have some fun before the races start today.

Room for one more today? :P Although, I need a donor Cube, unless one pops up very soon... I could also make Friday's date if I remember, so I could just sit out tonight until someone can get a Cube for me or I can find one myself.

Room for one more today? :P Although, I need a donor Cube, unless one pops up very soon... I could also make Friday's date if I remember, so I could just sit out tonight until someone can get a Cube for me or I can find one myself.

I'll look out in my UCD today and see if a cube pops up. I'll send it to you if it does 👍 .

Oh, cheers! 👍

Still no cube yet. If it still doesn't show up, then what I'm going to do is duplicate my current one and give it to you to use. I can also paint it in a specific colour if you wish but be aware that the Cube isn't exactly new, since it's already been in a few races :P .

Still no cube yet. If it still doesn't show up, then what I'm going to do is duplicate my current one and give it to you to use. I can also paint it in a specific colour if you wish but be aware that the Cube isn't exactly new, since it's already been in a few races :P .

Haha, don't worry about painting it - unless, of course, you have a spare Panther Black you could paint it in. :sly:

Haha, don't worry about painting it - unless, of course, you have a spare Panther Black you could paint it in. :sly:

I think I do but I think black is already taken. Any second options for colours?

What's panther black?? I don't have that paint chip!
Is it a metallic or a solid? Anyone know what car it comes on?
I like the panther pink, of course. :lol:

I need one too please. :indiff:

I'd been working on it. They REFUSE to come up in my UCD. :grumpy:

And I bet that once Friday's race is over... 6 will show up in my UCD within 48hrs. :mad:
Because that's just the way these things work.

And I'm not allowed to dupe because I share my ps3, and there's "concerns" about me overwriting game saves & such.
And especially since the other day SOMEHOW my husband DELETED ALL MY RACE REPLAYS (dating back over a year!!) from my game save, and he claims he deleted his own, only, in HIS game. But somehow all mine disappeared. :boggled:
So now I'm afraid to delete or overwrite anything at all. :nervous:

What time does the Lounge open for practice?
Just I saw as I got off Watermelon come on?

I think I do but I think black is already taken. Any second options for colours?

Hmm... how about WR Blue Mica with gold wheels? Perhaps.. a Subaru Cube? :sly: But I could always paint the car myself, you don't have to spend on something you're going to race against! :P

What's panther black?? I don't have that paint chip!
Is it a metallic or a solid? Anyone know what car it comes on?
I like the panther pink, of course. :lol:

It's a solid, although it does come in a metallic variant, which is nothing like the real thing :indiff:. It comes on the '07 Mustang and the Focus ST. It's a shame they don't have the pearlescent version too, as that's the colour of our Mondeo - hence the reason why it's my favourite chip in the game. :D

Hmm... how about WR Blue Mica with gold wheels? Perhaps.. a Subaru Cube? :sly: But I could always paint the car myself, you don't have to spend on something you're going to race against! :P

Subaru Cube...

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

That's the colour I have! (execpt the gold wheels)
Nice choice though :sly:

That's the colour I have! (execpt the gold wheels)
Nice choice though :sly:

Hmm... does that mean I have to decide on another colour? Because if the rims only determine who is who, it's going to look strange on the track... :dunce:

But I want a colour that's different... not the same as anyone else, something that stands out, y'know? :sly: I think I'll use Reflex Spice. If anyone else is using that colour, I'll rage... >.>

Wednesday too late, Friday I have another series :rolleyes:

At this rate I need to host events myself to ever get into these single events properly.

Back