Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,436 comments
Don’t care who that whackadoodle is, but now I want to watch Easy A again.
easy a GIF
She makes most anything she is in watchable. Dunno why, but she really does something for me.

If you have a man and you do OnlyFans, go on vacations without him, make decisions without consulting him first or act like what the internet considers a “girl boss” do you really love him?

If you’re in a serious relationship and your partner does OnlyFans, goes on vacations without you and makes big decisions without talking to you first and acts like a “girl boss” it is safe to assume they don‘t care about you, your feelings or opinions at all and very likely don’t love you.

lol. Aww, Ben, the reaping never is as much fun as the sowing.

ben-reed.jpg

Edit: How stupid is this bitch? Ten. This bitch is ten stupid.

COLOR]

Last edited:
If you have a man and you do OnlyFans, go on vacations without him, make decisions without consulting him first or act like what the internet considers a “girl boss” do you really love him?

If you’re in a serious relationship and your partner does OnlyFans, goes on vacations without you and makes big decisions without talking to you first and acts like a “girl boss” it is safe to assume they don‘t care about you, your feelings or opinions at all and very likely don’t love you.
Or the couple is comfortable enough & approaches the situation knowing at the end of the day, they're still only sleeping with each other. Or some couples are more than happy with the money they rake in. Or, and here's a good twist, some of these couples are into kinks that OnlyFans allows them to not only experience, but monetize.

Edit* On top of that, it's interesting how nobody ever fights for the wives whose husbands do OnlyFans b/c there's plenty of dudes doing just as well financially.

Last edited:
Or the couple is comfortable enough & approaches the situation knowing at the end of the day, they're still only sleeping with each other. Or some couples are more than happy with the money they rake in. Or, and here's a good twist, some of these couples are into kinks that OnlyFans allows them to not only experience, but monetize.

Edit* On top of that, it's interesting how nobody ever fights for the wives whose husbands do OnlyFans b/c there's plenty of dudes doing just as well financially.
It screams a whole bunch of insecurities.

If your man…

• Is not insecure or jealous
  • Respects your decision not to get pregnant
  • Respects your freedom of expression
  • Values your mental health
  • Respects your freedom of movement
  • Treats you like an adult
  • Understands you’re not a servant

He doesn’t control you… but he does respect you and probably loves you.

Last edited:
Considering a girl my wife worked with had an Only Fans page where she was a foot model and made enough to put herself through cosmetology school, buy a new Jeep Grand Cherokee, and put a sizeable down payment on a condo, I don't know why you wouldn't support your partner doing that. Like she was pulling in well over $100k by taking pictures of her feet and here I am busting my ass like a chump to make that.

Considering a girl my wife worked with had an Only Fans page where she was a foot model and made enough to put herself through cosmetology school, buy a new Jeep Grand Cherokee, and put a sizeable down payment on a condo, I don't know why you wouldn't support your partner doing that. Like she was pulling in well over $100k by taking pictures of her feet and here I am busting my ass like a chump to make that.
tumblr_m4ka8zT2fH1rpzx99.gif

nobody-said.jpg

Wait, where was this bitch? The hawkery and phony patriotism were abundant but that doesn't change the fact that there were objections at the time to a retaliation that would end up lasting two decades. One bitch in Congress even made it so that French fries would be called "freedom fries" in congressional cafeterias because a whole ass country wasn't down to support the effort. That same bitch was later found to have taken bribes to block Iran arms sanctions among a bevy of other corruption rackets before ultimately being done in by an Indian gaming bribery scandal.

Last edited:
Ah, David Eli, the Israeli guy who doesn't believe in COVID. He was also 17 during 9/11 and not in America, so I'm not sure how he knows exactly what was being said during that time, especially the bit about dead bodies. There's an entire conspiracy theory about how 9/11 is completely fake and no one died.

Xitter continues to the hive of scum and villainy in cyberspace, and not in the gritty way Mos Eisley is.

Out of an abundance of caution to adhere to guidelines for this forum, I've edited the below to exclude an email address that appeared as posted where I found it. I just don't know, but it seems like including it would be frowned upon here. This is vile enough that I would leave it alone otherwise.

yuck.jpg

Latest Posts

Back