Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
Just calmer people, I think. This isn't a scientific finding.
As someone who was born and spent the first 30 years of my life in the Midwest I can assure you that the overwhelming majority of people in the Midwest own at least 1 gun, whether it be for hunting, defense, recreation or other purposes and far more go to church than not, whether it be frequently or only on certain occasions such as Easter, Christmas etc.

As far as being “calmer” people, I’m not so sure about that either, but I guess it depends on what you consider calm. From my experience though it’s the same as everywhere else, there just isn’t much to do in large portions of the Midwest unless you live in or very near one of the major cities. Most of the towns are smaller and the farming communities have their fair share of issues too, they just don’t get the exposure and attention that the stuff that happens in big cities does unless it’s something really wild that happened. From the outside looking in it can appear they’re calmer because you don’t hear a lot from them, but generally speaking I wouldn’t agree with that.

As someone who was born and spent the first 30 years of my life in the Midwest I can assure you that the overwhelming majority of people in the Midwest own at least 1 gun, whether it be for hunting, defense, recreation or other purposes and far more go to church than not, whether it be frequently or only on certain occasions such as Easter, Christmas etc.

As far as being “calmer” people, I’m not so sure about that either, but I guess it depends on what you consider calm. From my experience though it’s the same as everywhere else, there just isn’t much to do in large portions of the Midwest unless you live in or very near one of the major cities. Most of the towns are smaller and the farming communities have their fair share of issues too, they just don’t get the exposure and attention that the stuff that happens in big cities does unless it’s something really wild that happened. From the outside looking in it can appear they’re calmer because you don’t hear a lot from them, but generally speaking I wouldn’t agree with that.

Well, 40 years of living in the South or Northeast has shown me most people are blissfully unaware of the stick in their asses, by comparison.

Mileage may vary.

Last edited:
Well, 40 years of living in the South or Northeast has shown me most people are blissfully unaware of the stick in their asses, by comparison.

Mileage may vary.
Hey, I wasn't THAT rude.

I've lived on the east coast (Maine), in the south (Texas), in the midwest (Michigan) and on the west coast (California). I can confirm...uh...I don't know where I'm going with this

Screenshot-20231117-095256-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Conservative is when bitchfit.

Edit:

God This Is Really Sad Jennifer Lawrence GIF

Last edited:
Riley Gaines looks like she's made entirely of plastic. Since I have nothing to suggest otherwise, she's definitely a lizard person in a Riley suit.

Riley Gaines looks like she's made entirely of plastic. Since I have nothing to suggest otherwise, she's definitely a lizard person in a Riley suit.
Possibly even a man. Need a serious transvestigation ASAP.

Edit:

lol. lmao.

gaines.jpg

Acknowledging the possibility that one or both of these replies are mocking the morons who insist people are trans based on idiotic physical appearance
assassments (???) assessments while simultaneously mocking connie rat Riley Gaines. Poe's Law is a bitch.

That "Riley" is a gender neutral name only adds to the hilarity.

the 90s GIF by absurdnoise

Last edited:
Kremlin press secretary Dmitry Peskov talking about how rough Russians have it, saying his own daughter lived poorly in spartan conditions while studying in Paris.

"He only omitted the point that she lived in an elite area of Paris in a 180-meter apartment worth 1.8 million euros.

This are the “Spartan conditions” Liza Peskov is living in"

Last edited:
LOL, really? Laid waste to his state, it sounds more like. Let's hope electors are sufficiently concerned to let him know how they feel about it to beat the gerrymandering that no doubt helped him gain power.

Last edited:
LOL, really? Laid waste to his state, it sounds more like. Let's hope electors are sufficiently concerned to let him know how they feel about it to beat the gerrymandering that no doubt helped him gain power.

A strong and well functioning opposition is actually one of the most important things to have when it comes to building a good society, because they make sure you really have to think things through properly before you make any decisions or else they will hold you accountable for it.
“Laying waste” to the opposition does not benefit anyone.

"Laid waste" has a certain meaning but it's also what animals do when unattended.

Back