Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,439 comments
Huh.

bonchie.jpg

So the guy running for president killed a bear cub and dumped it in Central Park ten years ago and the media is treating it as more important than the guy not running for president cheating on the woman who is? That's crazy.

[touches finger to ear]

Hang on, they're telling me that the guy not running for president cheated before marrying the woman who is, and in fact said infidelity led to divorce fifteen years ago.

So the guy running for president killed a bear cub and dumped it in Central Park ten years ago and the media is treating it as more important than the guy not running for president cheating on the woman who is? That's crazy.

[touches finger to ear]

Hang on, they're telling me that the guy not running for president cheated before marrying the woman who is, and in fact said infidelity led to divorce fifteen years ago.
That same media no doubt happily supports the the guy running for president, again, who has cheated on multiple wives openly in the past.

Why? Who is he?
One of the few people on Quora that I ever checked a profile on.

No idea answerers could be so....robotic and that fixated on politics.

The mental gymnastics to think that Trump knows about code-switching, sees it as a bad thing, and calls Harris out because of it is....the mind just boggles.

So this is Trump's second plane and has the registration N550GP:
1723467488710.png

That in itself isn't that cursed, but if you dig into the registration for the plane, it lists the serial number for the plane which matches the same one used by Jeffery Epstein. Granted, that plane was for sale in Florida after the liquidation of the estate, but it's still pretty weird that's the plane you're using when it's not like Gulfstreams aren't for sale everywhere.

Here's the reg for Trump Force Two or whatever they call it:

And here's the reg for Epstein's plane:

The weird bit is that they both have the serial number 5173.

Maybe @Keef can explain it more, but on the surface, it's really weird that the plane Epstein used to ferry rapists is the same plane McCouchlovin is cruising around on.

Weird that the registration number gets recycled to three different aircraft (all Gulfstream) in the last decade. Perhaps not so much because the aircraft type is a "G550".

Least surprising thing: previously owned by Chevron.

Screenshot from rzjets.com (which is editable by registered users).

8B2136A6-F66C-4398-8FCD-7D0C321EDF0F.jpeg

Maybe @Keef can explain it more, but on the surface, it's really weird that the plane Epstein used to ferry rapists is the same plane McCouchlovin is cruising around on.
I think it's pretty clear that it's been done on purpose lol. I doubt Trump is suddenly in the market to buy a new jet so likely some associated ended up buying it and it's being chartered/leased to Trump's campaign.

The better question is what it's doing in Aspen. Not exactly a hot campaign spot. Side note, you can see a Flexjet Praetor and pilot on the ramp in the background.

With any luck, he'll die of an easily treatable disease.

But given his X/Twit feed, I'm sure he thinks god will keep him safe:

1723756846015.png

It paints quite the picture of a woman caring about the well being of her husband while he disrespects and scorns her.
Absolutely, FWIW the test kits are a government initiative and turn up in the mail when you turn 50.
That's probably this moron's main gripe, can't support anything the government does.
Huh, that Australian flag looks different. Probably a bot account.
I'm not sure what point he's trying to make with that flag.
The red ensign is flown by Australian registered merchant ships.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back