Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,490 comments
wolfe.jpg

This is stupid. No individual has a natural claim to any part of another's body absent consent. Bodily autonomy as it pertains to abortion means that you get to terminate a pregnancy to which you didn't or no longer consent. The presence of the individual in the body of another absent continuous consent represents a rights violation.

Dressing up as mifepristone and misoprostol pills is cringeworthy and possibly pandering, but I think it's fine to celebrate access to that which allows the individual to enforce their bodily sovereignty, especially as access has been threatened by connie vermin.

Oh damn I was joking when I said it on the day but now I'm certain it was a false flag.

Last edited:
I don't want to get sucked into a USSS collusion/conspiracy (the USSS chief set up as an acceptable patsy?) but as @McLaren said in another thread, his ear looks remarkably well considering it was shot recently.
I've seen a close-up from just after the sanitary towel came off that looks like a graft - I can't recall if it was five- or six-sided, but a plug of some sort inserted into the (reshaped) wound - although no sutures were visible so it's a very rapid healing time for an obese 78-year old.

Related:
1724240813675.jpeg

Last edited:
lol. lmao.

celibacy-sucks.jpg

I don't want to get sucked into a USSS collusion/conspiracy (the USSS chief set up as an acceptable patsy?) but as @McLaren said in another thread, his ear looks remarkably well considering it was shot recently.
I'm still mostly joking about it, but it's not all that absurd a notion that Trump would want such a thing staged. It's so very Trumpy, what with the fist pump then and everything up to Stephen Miller, the bitch of the head felt². And that bitch what took the shot was¹ a Republican?

Edit: ¹Still is, I suppose. Not gonna be changing party affiliation.

 Edit: ²

Dul7I2UV4AEfl_i.jpg:large

Last edited:
Its rather telling of the current state of the MAGA GOP that they think a party conference should be all about complaining about or even mentioning the opposing party and not concentrating on actually promoting future policy.
The sign of a true genius is complaining about your enemy being horrible but then not actually giving your own plan other than cryptic statements.

/s

Heh.

catturd-toast.jpg

This corncobbin' bitch is gonna "accidentally" run over another dog. I can feel it.

"As Dan Bongino says..."

Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Last edited:
Laura Loomer is just a walking episode of Botched.

1724260521331.png

Botched GIF by E!

Also, this chick is 31 years old. I'm a 37-year-old chubby dude with a receding hairline, and I look better than whatever happened to her.

She used to look like a normal person too:
1724260649688.png

Guess it's how the MAGA morons roll though:
1724260694474.png

Last edited:
Laura Loomer is just a walking episode of Botched.

View attachment 1382809

Botched GIF by E!

Also, this chick is 31 years old. I'm a 37-year-old chubby dude with a receding hairline, and I look better than whatever happened to her.

She used to look like a normal person too:
View attachment 1382810
Loomer is subhuman trash but that's a Gary Peterson edit.

617db157b47ee8ff153219e78b4075b8e9515189aa0ba4a385cb6e30536e1ed6_1.jpg

See aso:

441282572_791172999664249_2288618199053065719_n.jpg

Guess it's how the MAGA morons roll though:
1724260694474-png.1382811
That one, as far as I know, is fine. I mean it's terrifying but I don't think anything in there has been edited.

I still think Newsom had a part in making Guilfoyle that way. Strikes me is being able to leech the life out of anyone.

Last edited:
Ah didn't realize it was an edit, but it's a good edit though. If you take away the obscene amount of eye shadow and fake tan, it would look really close to how she looks now. She did have some questionable plastic surgery.

1724262455178.png

Her cheeks are super puffy and her nose is squished.

Must be difficult for them to differentiate between the transsexuals they hate and the women they love. No wonder they’re so angry all the time.

Ah didn't realize it was an edit, but it's a good edit though. If you take away the obscene amount of eye shadow and fake tan, it would look really close to how she looks now. She did have some questionable plastic surgery.

View attachment 1382817

Her cheeks are super puffy and her nose is squished.
Good lord, she makes MTG look somewhat normal.

davis-felon.jpg

The bitch is a convicted felon. Simple as.
Huh. What's this shirt say?

convicted-felon.jpg

Oops.

One can edit Laura to look as ugly as they want, her personality will always be more disgusting. She's a vile person.
Yes.

looomer.png

With focus and practice, Giffords can speak. She's capable of communicating other ways more effectively. It isn't certain that she wrote out that message herself, but she's capable of relaying what she wants written.

"In a shooting" is also something. The Republican bitch what shot Giffords did so at point blank range as a first shot and continued shooting, killing a total of six that included a district court judge and a 9-year-old girl.

Good lord, she makes MTG look somewhat normal.
lol, Cromagnon Marge.

Last edited:
Ah.

they.jpg

Shane Hazel lost a Republican primary bid for a US House seat representing Georgia in 2018 (28.1% to 71.9%) and then decided to become a "libertarian."

The one bitch what shot at the other bitch was a registered Republican. The first bitch is currently a Republican, though hopefully no longer appears on voter rolls (the rats project so much that I half expect the bitch to still vote). The first bitch, as of July 13th, is the best kind of Republican.

Someone is desperate for attention. I'd almost forgotten she existed:

GVmbrL6XAAAUBup.jpeg

Last edited:
Back