Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,430 comments
My god.

lee1.jpg
lee2.jpg
lee3.jpg
lee4.jpg

I would die. I--a man with the capacity for shame--would curl up into a ball and die.
Pretend this was true. Pretend Trump did actually go golfing the next day after getting shot through the flappy part of his ear. Is that actually impressive? It's just a game of golf. It's blowing off steam, it's taking a stroll, it's smacking a ball. Chess tournament might have been impressive. Building houses for the homeless would have been impressive. Playing golf? Nobody has EVER been badass while playing golf.

Last edited:
Trumps face resembles this one much more than the other variants, it requires the least amount of turning, mirroring or otherwise changing:
1721653286386.png

The man is coping hard. I particularly like this one from him b/c he forgets Biden still has Presidential duties for the next 5-6 months.
It’s a new day and Joe Biden doesn’t remember quitting the race yesterday! He is demanding his campaign schedule and arranging talks with Presidents Xi of China, and Putin of Russia, concerning the possible start of World War 3. Biden is “sharp, decisive, energetic, angry, and ready to go!”

Is there anything correct in this post? I'm struggling to find it.
It was probably posted on July 21st, so that's probably correct. Although, given that Xitter's servers are held together by chewing gum and zip ties, maybe not.

"brilliant young man". This man is not doing well since his punching bag decided to retire his re-election.
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
"...absolutely terrible pole numbers..."

Good thing her poll numbers are not as bad...

The woman in the photo is Lavern Spicer, unfortunately. She's backing his now deleted post that claimed he left his account logged in on someone else's phone & they (her) posted that under his account by mistake.

It only just highlights that these weirdos come up with their stupid takes as a group effort.

She's backing his now deleted post that claimed he left his account logged in on someone else's phone & they (her) posted that under his account by mistake.
Which I'm quite sure is against Twitter's TOS and is also a security breach.

The woman in the photo is Lavern Spicer, unfortunately. She's backing his now deleted post that claimed he left his account logged in on someone else's phone & they (her) posted that under his account by mistake.

It only just highlights that these weirdos come up with their stupid takes as a group effort.
GTIvRXhWAAAvOzw.jpeg

It's weird how many people have jumped on the "Kamala Harris isn't black" bandwagon. It's not like her father is a big secret since he's a well-known economist and professor at Stanford. He's written books, had speaking engagements, and been in the public spotlight. I mean, he's definitely black:

1721747753711.png

Lighter skinned, sure, but I wouldn't look at that man and say "now there's a white dude."

Considering that these are the same people who insist Andrew Tate is allowed to drop N-bombs on Twitter because he's black (black father, from Chicago, white English mother) when he's paler than me, if it weren't for inconsistency they'd have no consistency at all.

No pics; Andrew Tate is a melt.

Considering that these are the same people who insist Andrew Tate is allowed to drop N-bombs on Twitter because he's black (black father, from Chicago, white English mother) when he's paler than me, if it weren't for inconsistency they'd have no consistency at all.

No pics; Andrew Tate is a melt.
I guess Derek Jeter can say it too since he has a black parent.

Conservative is when you cry like a little bitch because people live their lives in a manner of which you disapprove, even (especially?) as the manner in which others live their lives violates no rights and doesn't affect you in any practical way.

no-children.jpg

Also, George Washington had no biologiical children. (I gather there are claims to the contrary, but for now this is the official record). Five presidents (Washington, Polk, Buchanan, Jackson and Harding) had no children. I seem to recall fourth president James Madison (of the crystal flute bitchfit) had children only through his marriage to Dolly, which I understand is similar to Harris' situation.

STOP ERASING OUR HISTORY!

Last edited:
Back