Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
Bad news. Drinking a milkshake with a straw is un-masculine.

Didn't Watters do this same straw thing with Biden a while back? They really do have nothing.

Real men drink it straight from the glass so when it all comes out at once, and it will, it looks like you're the recipient of a little bukkake action.

Or covered In ****, depending on you ice cream preference.

Jesse Watters is the only one grasping at straws here.

Screenshot_20240905-124104.png

Last edited:
Bad news. Drinking a milkshake with a straw is un-masculine.

Didn't Watters do this same straw thing with Biden a while back? They really do have nothing.

Remember though, since they got sued for it, they can't call themselves a "news station" and they are just an "entertainment network".

Isn't it Thomas More? "A drowning man will [grasp] at straws"? The desperate will attempt to utilize even the least stable of grounding points.

Edit: I should say that I understand the above consideration of the idiom's origins is largely in jest, but it's also interesting when considered seriously.

Last edited:
TB
Real men drink it straight from the glass so when it all comes out at once, and it will, it looks like you're the recipient of a little bukkake action.

Or covered In ****, depending on you ice cream preference.
Straight from the utter, and then chuck in some fruit is the Alpha male way.

:D

Do you think that "wanted bush" description of this person as a 1-year old was a reference to a politician or something else?

There is a definite revisionist history to remove McCain from that list.

Do you think that "wanted bush" description of this person as a 1-year old was a reference to a politician or something else?

There is a definite revisionist history to remove McCain from that list.
I don't think "Wanted Bush" means the same thing from age 1 to age 21 either.

I don't usually like to publicise dweebs but this stupid ass video was too funny to ignore.

Last edited:
Well, that's 2 allegedly. But, what were the demographics of the other 95-marked school shootings (according to Wiki) from 2023-now, Matt?

I fear quite a handful of them would be looking in a mirror.

Well, that's 2 allegedly. But, what were the demographics of the other 95-marked school shootings (according to Wiki) from 2023-now, Matt?

I fear quite a handful of them would be looking in a mirror.
Of course Matt just took from a sample size of 2 and extrapolated it to mean 97. Or is he under the belief that we've only had 2 mass shootings since the beginning of 2023? If so, that's a hell of a rock he's living under.

catturd-pets.jpg

Excited Oh No GIF

Edit: I had to see for myself.

Screenshot-20240910-141639-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Dark mode isn't me. I hate dark mode. Apparently it's default now for unregistered viewers.

Sadly the note doesn't display on embedded tweets.

I don’t know what literally anything in this post means. Get off my lawn.

Aside from any possible angles of truth in any of that, isn't the President "coached" in their decision-making process in-office, by advisers? I mean a normal one, not an illiterate, condiment-hurling, 20-stone toddler.

Even if they were being fed information through an earpiece, why would it matter?

Latest Posts

Back