Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,436 comments
Conservative is when you cry like a little bitch because people live their lives in a manner of which you disapprove, even (especially?) as the manner in which others live their lives violates no rights and doesn't affect you in any practical way.

no-children.jpg

Also, George Washington had no biologiical children. (I gather there are claims to the contrary, but for now this is the official record). Five presidents (Washington, Polk, Buchanan, Jackson and Harding) had no children. I seem to recall fourth president James Madison (of the crystal flute bitchfit) had children only through his marriage to Dolly, which I understand is similar to Harris' situation.

Silly Tex, you don't seem to understand. George didn't need to have children, he's a man.

The subtext is entirely that she's female and women shouldn't be president. The "no children" line is supposed to stick because that's her real job as a woman.

The party that tells women are not allowed to have abortions deciding to also push an idea that women who don't have children are not allowed to have a voice either, is certainly a decision....

The party that tells women are not allowed to have abortions deciding to also push an idea that women who don't have children are not allowed to have a voice either, is certainly a decision....
"WOMEN MUST HAVE CHILDREN!"

Conservative is when you cry like a little bitch because people live their lives in a manner of which you disapprove, even (especially?) as the manner in which others live their lives violates no rights and doesn't affect you in any practical way.

no-children.jpg

Also, George Washington had no biologiical children. (I gather there are claims to the contrary, but for now this is the official record). Five presidents (Washington, Polk, Buchanan, Jackson and Harding) had no children. I seem to recall fourth president James Madison (of the crystal flute bitchfit) had children only through his marriage to Dolly, which I understand is similar to Harris' situation.
Huh.

harris-children.jpg

Right-wingers who get hung up on the Jews not being white are a special kind of stupid. "Jewish" is your religion or culture. You can be any race and be Jewish. My wife and son are whiter than freshly fallen snow but they're also Jewish. My wife also has several cousins who married black men and women who then converted. They're definitely Jewish.

Seriously, these inbreds need to rub their two remaining brain cells together.

Also, going on about "the Jews" while having a username of Germancococake certainly fits.

???

trinity.jpg

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.

Here's a classic from MBD:

E-b5ubDWYAMoCzU.jpg

Not beating that weirdo label.

Last edited:
Back