Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,497 comments
Which are... mediocre poultry at best. We switched back to turkey after one Christmas of trying goose.
My ranking is definitely turkey > duck > goose. Especially if it's deep fried with that injected butter.

Last edited:
Police audio... So we're digging so hard that we're combing through police audio logs of some kind looking for any reference to any animal.
It's not aggressively or even breathtakingly stupid. It's stupid stupid.

It's also damning unless it confirms your priors. FOIA Springfield PD for incident reports involving Haitians to validate claims of them eating pets and all you turn up is hunting without a permit. I gather it wasn't goose hunting season and so a permit wouldn't have been issued. Also only the caller identified them as Haitian, and this is indicated in the call detail report, but the claim isn't corroborated by further investigation by police.

I mean conservatives purport to want the government to stay out of people's lives (this is a lie, of course; they want the government to stay out of their lives; in-groups protected but not bound and out-groups bound but not protected) and they're pissing themselves over something being done without explicit permission from the government.

There's no way "Tristan Justice" is a real person dealing with police radio logs.

Also I wonder if he has older siblings called "Stan" and "Bistan".
lol
I mean just look at this lily-white, softer-than-memory-foam priss:

CKIHeadshots_2019_0174-270x270.jpg

lmao
An underrated meat.
I...I have to do it. All this means is that you like it more than other people. "Underrated" and "overrated" are just indications that people have different tastes. That's good. The world would be very boring if we all liked the same things.
My ranking is definitely turkey > duck > goose.
Goose doesn't even enter into it for me. It's...fine...but I don't eat it enough and I haven't eaten it recently enough that I can rank it. I go duck, turkey and chicken. They're all pretty close. I eat more chicken than the others because it's readily available, easy to work with and versatile. Plus a good roast chicken is one of my wife's favorite things. If I had my druthers, I'd eat duck more. It's also easy to work with and versatile, but it's more expensive and not as readily available. Turkey is just cumbersome. I'm also over roasting a turkey. I prefer to break it down and cook parts in different ways. They end up tasting so much better than roasting the whole bird and breaking it down to eat plain turkey.

I don't object to killing geese. They're assholes. And if I kill one, I'm going to eat it. I enjoy hunting but it serves a purpose and isn't about frivolous killing for me.

Turduckgoosen never took off.
Turgooducken or gooturducken. I'm nitpicking, but the name comes from the order of...insertion...[shudder]...and that's determined by size.

Just the weirdest people:

View attachment 1380771
bang-him.jpg

Narrator: "And the entire human race collapsed as anyone on the pill refused to go off of it for fear they might find Donald Trump sexually attractive and anyone not on the pill vomited to death."

I assumed these two must be the same person, but somehow they're different. I gather Scott is not taking birth control and therefore incorrectly concludes that this is the reason why he has feelings of attraction to Trump. No Scott, the reason is because you guys are really weird. I have no problem with you being gay, but I have problems with anyone who so obviously finds the orange windbag attractive.

And snopes says even the geese thing is a lie.

The black guy in Columbus crossing the street was confirmed by F&W as having retrieved two geese struck dead by a motor vehicle (has RFK Jr. been in Ohio recently?) and now the woman who posted an early Facebook account of a neighbor who suspected her missing cat was taken by Haitians has been found out to be a liar and is crying that she's been called a racist and harassed for her role in all this. It's collapsing so hard because it was so weak to begin with.

And now this.

rufo1.jpg

rufo2.jpg

I've seen other screenshots and they're not even cats. They're fowl. The only cats in the video are live ones pacing around the grill like they want a taste.

It's all bigoted vermin being bigoted vermin.

Last edited:
The black guy in Columbus crossing the street was confirmed by F&W as having retrieved two geese struck dead by a motor vehicle (has RFK Jr. been in Ohio recently?) and now the woman who posted an early Facebook account of a neighbor who suspected her missing cat was taken by Haitians has been found out to be a liar and is crying that she's been called a racist and harassed for her role in all this. It's collapsing so hard because it was so weak to begin with.

And now this.

rufo1.jpg

rufo2.jpg

I've seen other screenshots and they're not even cats. They're fowl. The only cats in the video are live ones pacing around the grill like they want a taste.

It's all bigoted vermin being bigoted vermin.
So, did he pay out the $5k that he promised?

Cumia's been a well known racist for a long, long time now. It's what cost him Opie & Anthony, one of XM's top shows at the time. Now-a-days, he spends his time hosting his own dumb podcast & another with Gavin McInnes if you need another idea of how right-wing stupid he is.

Latest Posts

Back