Custom Parts You Wish Were in GT Auto

Trust, it ain’t just you. :lol: :sly:
IMG_4356.png
IMG_4357.png
IMG_4358.png

The worst part is that they already have the ability to do it but it's just disabled for players for some arbitrary reason. I remember when the Michelin Challenge with the 918 Spyder was running it had tire branding in the event, but the prize car they distributed did not.
Anyone would have thought the brand being a partner and sponsored in the game would be the main tyre choice for all cars. Even the classic cars with Michelin branding have very cool worn letters and varying details. So many possibilities.

Side view mirrors of various styles, and option to remove them altogether, racing seats, steering wheels and shifters.

Edit: Also, not so much custom parts but customization option rather. It would be very cool to have visible weight reduction by deleting the interior on some cars (cars with a motorsport history preferably) and more advanced roll cage options.
Installing roll cages already affects the car's PP due to rigidity changes.
The worst part is that they already have the ability to do it but it's just disabled for players for some arbitrary reason. I remember when the Michelin Challenge with the 918 Spyder was running it had tire branding in the event, but the prize car they distributed did not.
That was on event level (mandatory tire stickers in event settings).

Last edited:
Installing roll cages already affects the car's PP due to rigidity changes.
Your point being? I meant installing more advanced roll cages in terms of looks. We have no bars across the door opening at the moment for example.

1718562938106.jpeg

I would like it, if the interior would change in accordance the level of weight reduction...
Stripped interior (maybe as part of the weigth reduction stage 5)
As @Hellburner suggested Maybe if PD don't want to model each aesthetic of Light weight stage applied to every road car in the game[could be asking too much], there could be a particular numbered stage where the aesthetic of a full stripped interior would be applied to the vehicle. Let’s say for argument’s sake it will apply itself to a car at Lightweight Stage 4. Then any subsequent Lightweight stages after this will only have a functional effect afterwards.

What would also help this scenario is increasing the pool of weight ballast we can add to a car from its current 200kg/440lbs cap to say 500kg/1100lbs. Doing so can effectively help us to reverse any ‘penalties’ we might encounter for our car being too lightweight for a race event. A simple increase in weight ballast allowance should ensure we can enjoy the aesthetics of a full stripped interior in many a road vehicle in the car, spec and event we desire.

I wish we could choose to paint the entire wheel, just this center disc and/or lip. I like how in GTS we would paint the WHOLE BBS LM-R vs just eh center disc. Also, I know this is a HUGE reach, but being able to paint each wheel individually would be cool too.

I wish we could choose to paint the entire wheel, just this center disc and/or lip. I like how in GTS we would paint the WHOLE BBS LM-R vs just eh center disc. Also, I know this is a HUGE reach, but being able to paint each wheel individually would be cool too.
Was about to type this and add a pic! 😅

maxresdefault.jpg

Duckbill/Ducktail style custom rear wing option for all road cars. Have 3 options for them - small/medium/large. The same concept With the generic wing we have now.

Every car that can have the generic GT Auto custom rear wing attached, should have the secondary option of a ducktail/duckbill style rear wing. Especially all classic/retro/vintage sports and muscle cars. The big generic custom rear wings being the only options for these is a crime because they make them look hideous and in many cases are needed to make them even drivable.

Many, many more road cars need rear diffusers as well. PD gave us one with the 1968 Dodge Charger, They have no excuse for not including that option on any other classic muscle/sports car. Just that one option makes these cars actually pleasant to drive and it's not an atrocity to look at like the big generic wing.

Another request would be for PD to add canards to appropriate road cars as an option in gt auto.

Last edited:
A higher level tier for Splitters/Diffusers/Wings, to allow for higher downforce levels. This would allow you to take a road car and potentially enter it in 800pp+ events and be reasonably competitive. At the very least, the reintroduction of the Racing Modification from GT2. Either way would be craic!

I would love the idea to add lightbars or foglamps to any car, so i can make some pseudo rally cars out of random road cars in the game.

Sure the custom Rally cars in the game have em, but for more road cars it wud be cool.

Also another feature wud be cool is chromatic or windscreen tints or lightly shaded tinted side windows maybe???

It all sounds very Forza or NFS like but....

Back