Custom Parts You Wish Were in GT Auto

I dunno man, in the annoucement clip, when they were showing the new wheels, they showed an Alfa(iirc) with racing tires with no branding. Im not getting my hopes too far up.
I don't recall this part at all.. where in the video does it show a roadcar with racing slicks?

I dont understand why we cant specify the type of exhaust, Single, Twin or Quad style and the area of placement for them in the game on our garage cars.

In GT auto this should be an added feature, like for V8 cars, you could have side exit exhausts and so on an so forth. I dont like when I add the racing silencer for example and it added a raspier exhaust only for it to be a big can at the back.

Last edited:
I don't recall this part at all.. where in the video does it show a roadcar with racing slicks?
I was wayyy off with car..nor did I specify "roadcar"

1720622801495.png

but yea...33 second mark, that WRX clearly has slicks on it with no branding. Maybe its turned off? Idk. All I can do is go off what we see but I'd rather be pleasantly suprised then crashed out of hopium.

1000000746.jpg
1000000745.jpg
The off-road spec we're getting didn't have Pirelli branded tyres.
The tarmac spec did though.
1000000747.jpg

We'll have to see what happens when applying slicks. It's possible we still might not have Pirelli branding on this rally car with the Pirelli licence seeming to have expired after GT Sport.
Don't quote me on that. Maybe Jordan and/or Famine know.

I really really badly wish that it was possible to edit the decals on the front and back of the car. It’s not even an option. The closest you get to the back is the rear wing and the closest you get to the front in body2

With VR, it would be neat if weight reduction showed on interiors, getting rid of plastics and all the stuff you'd get rid of if you wanted to shed 200 pounds in a car.
Id also like to change steering wheels, especially on newer cars with airbags and all.

All I ask is for the ability to customise the interior.

Remove the passenger and rear seats, fit a custom seat. Likewise with steering wheels & dials.

I’ll never spend time building race replicas until we can customise interiors. All my current tuned cars are fast road spec so very similar to OEM spec.

Remove the passenger and rear seats, fit a custom seat. Likewise with steering wheels & dials.

I’ll never spend time building race replicas until we can customise interiors. All my current tuned cars are fast road spec so very similar to OEM spec.
Totally agree!
Kills it a bit to be able to change a road car to a race car performance wise and exterior looking wise, but you jump in the car and the immersion is gone

While I'm glad we're getting an entirely new wheel manufacturer in this next update, I'm hoping we'll see more wheels for other, pre-existing outfits, too. I think OZ Racing could use more center-lock designs, and then there's both Hayashi Racing and Spoon, which only have a single design each.

I wish we could change the color or even add stickers. As far as gutted interiors and such, on a technical level, I can understand why we can't do that. Unless you're willing to sacrifice fidelity.

Latest Posts

Back