Custom weather issues

• Thread starter Sheepish
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I am having an issue getting custom weather to work properly. Having the race start dry and changing to rain only changes the clouds and rain occurs. Starting the race in the wet and changing dry seems to work. I've tried all wet weather tracks at different times of day and no rain occurs on any of them? Any ideas how to resolve this.

Since posting this rain has occured in my last 2 races (at different times of day) at Dragon Trail Gardens.

However the volume and intensity seems random, which is cool. So maybe light rain sometimes never comes?

Ok, this is sending me loopy now. 30 min endurance custom race on Nordschleife presents you with 6 custom weather slots. 3 of which I had set to varying degrees of rain. No rain again during race??

The only thing I changed was time of day speed from 1x up to 10x??

Does this effect the weather some how?

Tried the same again but left time of day speed at 1x but still no rain.

It should have rain for half of the race but I got the faintest of drizzled for 10 seconds?

Is anyone else finding this or am I stuck in my own personnel meltdown?

I’m stuck on this too. Which setting is torrential downpour?

edit: nvrmind…

Last edited:
One issue I'm having with custom races, is you start the with either rain or standing surface water, the bots have to immediately pit on the first lap, the bots should know what the race weather is at the start & have the appropriate tires installed,
but instead they seem to have there default tires on.

One issue I'm having with custom races, is you start the with either rain or standing surface water, the bots have to immediately pit on the first lap, the bots should know what the race weather is at the start & have the appropriate tires installed,
but instead they seem to have there default tires on.
This is because they are actually on the default tires. They will never start on anything other than their default tires.

Back