Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
  • 194,238 views
welp, 22m of RG6 laid and two 26m strands of Cat6. f-connectors crimped to the RG6, Cat6 terminated in keystone sockets. Everything has been moved and it still seems to work.......not sure how much lag will be induced by that 22m of RG6 but I think I'm good to go for Friday. One small problem, it's Saturday for me and I have to help my brother with some stuff related to my late father's estate.... bugger!
I ran 12 M of cable under the house from router to PS4 and still pinged in at 32ms last night. Was worried as I saw laggy drivers, but they were the 1 bar wonders. You'll be fine. And yeah, having it on our Saturday afternoons throws in some curveballs sometimes.👍
 
Happy almost Friday fellas! :cheers: A couple of this weeks Bonus races may look familiar to some of you. :)

Tomorrow nights Bonus Races will be...

RedBull Jr. @ Suzuka, 3 Laps, RS Tires, 125%Power, 100%Weight, Real Slipstream, Tuning Allowed.

Gr.3 @ N24 in the Dark, 1 Lap, RS Tires, Real Slipstream, BoP On.

Gr.C @ La Sarthe NC, 2 Laps, RS Tires, Real Slipstream, No ABS, No Driving Aids.

05A3A09E-ED60-4FA5-BD0E-1584FD38E663.png
 
Last edited:
Well I’ll put it out there that I would love to jump into lobby anytime, for whatever reason 8)

Just FYI aside from Monday and Saturday I’m not really on till 830est. PS4 is on a lot but I’m not on usually during the day 8)

Goodluck tonight! Prolly running dailies myself.
 
I forgot to add earlier, the RBJ race is 125% power, 100% weight. I fixed it above. :)
 
Why do I smell an influx of people running the same tuned RBJ in bonus 1?

All that said I am going to try to get in this week but if the weather is good then I will be building a fence extension to add height in preparation for getting a dog. Any tips greatly accepted.:sick:
 
I'll probably miss this week. Missing the return of Invisigoth. Damn.

The hardware is in place and ready, but I don't think you will be missing my return... I have to help my brother at my previous address... and retrieve my canoe, which I will need *his* help to portage from the back yard to the front due to a tight turn :scared:.

All that said I am going to try to get in this week but if the weather is good then I will be building a fence extension to add height in preparation for getting a dog. Any tips greatly accepted.:sick:

Don't forget to try and get Mexico to pay for it :lol:.
 
Oh boy, bonus race 3, abs is my friend. Lol

I would highly recommend not being in front of me or on the outside on corners. Or prolly anywhere with 100meters of me! You have been warned!
 
Oh boy, bonus race 3, abs is my friend. Lol

I would highly recommend not being in front of me or on the outside on corners. Or prolly anywhere with 100meters of me! You have been warned!

That race is just gonna be for laughs mostly, no ABS in this game is a death sentence. :lol:
 
That race is just gonna be for laughs mostly, no ABS in this game is a death sentence. :lol:
Yes, the no ABS races are great since everyone is at risk of simply skating off anytime they hit the brakes. The Ford GT no assist race at Interlagos was great.

But I have woken up to fantastically blue skies and sun, and a stack of lumber that needs sorting and measuring to lay out the frame for my fence extension. Would love to catch up but will have to take care of the family stuff today. Good fun racing to all!
 
Man, I can’t wait to get out and race tonight. Haven’t done a race since Tuesday.
 
Happy Friday fellas! :cheers: I hope you’re ready for another great night of racing, action starts in 1h 20m. :)

@Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @05XR8 @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @Stencedaddy @Trone_Colby @K1LLD0z3R @NosOsH @Bass Addict @JoeyLeonine @Qyn @FloridaFanGT @golfer07840 @whiteusagi @MaxAttack @Chevy Heavy @viper al @Mistah_MCA @GOTMAXPOWER @O604 @Granadier @Kevstah2004 @Leftcurl @The_Tullster @NoStopN @BenRod @Satomiblood @ToddSalad @Drex124 @milehighmadd @roamingbard13 @Rods @Deadpool @murch @nosoks @bdubclub

Tonights Bonus Races will be...

RedBull Jr. @ Suzuka, 3 Laps, RS Tires, 125%Power, 100%Weight, Real Slipstream, Tuning Allowed.

Gr.3 @ N24 in the Dark, 1 Lap, RS Tires, Real Slipstream, BoP On.

Gr.C @ La Sarthe NC, 2 Laps, RS Tires, Real Slipstream, No ABS.

58C96856-302B-4443-8A0B-D7A0F89F76A0.png
 
All excited now! Cutting it close to getting in on time, hope I make the free racing/have time to make sure I have the redbull car lol, where do I find it in brands if not?
 
Thanks, won’t have time to tune, practice, so I’ll represent the standard bs your tunes! :)

Here’s a good tune for it. :)

90F43D61-A09D-4F37-94B6-DE428A6FFDA3.png

475501A9-33A4-4505-A30C-131317C11CB6.png


Edit: Tonights race lobby is now Open for Practice. 63 min to race time. :)
 
Back