Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,948 comments
Hi Guys, long time reader, first post.
Today something strange happened:
I opened my new 4 star ticket and was very surprised to get a Ferrari Enzo gift car!
Pretty sure you normally cannot get an invitation only car in the lottery.
But i verified that i now have 2 Enzo's (one bought a while back) and the new one has the red gift car sticker on it.
And i don't have an active Ferrari invitation to just buy another one.

Hi Guys, long time reader, first post.
Today something strange happened:
I opened my new 4 star ticket and was very surprised to get a Ferrari Enzo gift car!
Pretty sure you normally cannot get an invitation only car in the lottery.
But i verified that i now have 2 Enzo's (one bought a while back) and the new one has the red gift car sticker on it.
And i don't have an active Ferrari invitation to just buy another one.
Hi tmuthmann,

You can definitely get Invitation Only cars as prize cars with a ticket - I got the La Ferrari with a 5* ticket myself.

Invitation Only just means that you cannot buy the car without an invitation.

Congrats on getting an Enzo with a 4* ticket!

4 stars 4 cars 10 k...
no speak
Charlie Crist Florida GIF by GIPHY News

Week report .
IMG_20230827_081714173_HDR.jpg

3* 5k and one bottle.
4* 10k ,one bottle, one cheap car, a crapy part and a second Bugatti invitation ( the one i wanted badly) .

I reopened all of them again , win exact the same prizes but the content wasn't exactly the same .
Had 3 different invitations instead of two which was both Bugatti ones.
Except money prizes that was at top left everything else was at top right and the car was down left .

Verdict:
another one bites the dust ......

Week report .
View attachment 1283092
3* 5k and one bottle.
4* 10k ,one bottle, one cheap car, a crapy part and a second Bugatti invitation ( the one i wanted badly) .

I reopened all of them again , win exact the same prizes but the content wasn't exactly the same .
Except money prizes that was at top left everything else was at top right and the car was down left .

Verdict:
I think I'll start doing this. Opening 7 must be more fun than one a day.

Week report .
View attachment 1283092
3* 5k and one bottle.

Verdict:
Hi
So you had 3 Invitations this week (which itself is exceptional) and after force closing GT7 at least one Invitation changed?
Without any GT7 Update?
If that's really the case we should start rerolling Invitations right away.

Latest Posts

Back