Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,895 comments
Hi
So you had 3 Invitations this week (which itself is exceptional) and after force closing GT7 at least one Invitation changed?
Without any GT7 Update?
If that's really the case we should start rerolling Invitations right away.
Just to make things clear.
In the first round,i got a Bugatti one and there was another one in other ticket that i didn't get it , was just there.

At round two , i got again the Bugatti invitation ( same ticket) but instead of another Bugatti was a Pagani one and in another ticket was another one ( don't remember what now ) instead of car or something else.

What's important,is that i get EXACTLY the same prizes in EXACTLY same tickets,no matter if the content was changed.
I don't know if there's s chance to get something different if you reroll them again many times.
Also before and after an update,still get the same prize , was an invitation that hoped that might change.
If something different occurs, let us know and wish you luck.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, been busy recovering from Saturday...
IMG_20230826_220657.jpg

But now I'm back on track... with a 💩 part semi racing muffler... waste of time!

Not posted in a while... warning a lot of pictures and a very long post... and I don't remember the stars, but it is from 3 to 6 stars ( no point pointing that out I guess 😂)

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230821191115.jpg

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230822194925.jpg

Installed.
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230823021710.jpg

Got all the Porsche already.
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230824010316.jpg

Installed it in the Mini S '65 (I think) but that didn't go well, too much power, so I sold it..😂
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230825195802.jpg

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230826184205.jpg

Have it from before, sold this one for 257,780 Credits. (Edit. 6 star)
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230827173433.jpg

Have it from before, sold this one for 381,390 Credits. (Edit. 6 star)

And that's all, haven't done today's DW yet.

Last edited:
Huge ticket allotment today (19) from dailies to cafe's completed. Here's the haul:

3 star (3) - 10K, 10K, 10K
4 star (11) - BRZ Turbo, 10K, RX-7 Turbo, Ferrari Invite, GT-R Weight Reduction Stage 5, Aston Gr. 4,
Citroen Invite, 86 GRMN '16, 30K, Citroen Invite, 650S Gr. 4
5 star (2) - 500K, Aston GT3 '12,
6 star (3) - New Engine ticket: ZR1, 500K, 500K

Happy with the car haul as they were all new! Also always good to hit that cash.

What happened?
Ah, nothing really, just got older, plus it took 4 hours to get home from the Festival due to the train strike (even though i only live less than 10 miles from Reading...). So was wired but tired on Sunday....
IMG_20230826_220657.jpg

I guess that's my own soul's warning.... :D

Last edited:
Received a rare 5* today ... Much needed Bugatti invite showing again!

Bore and Stroke up S ... 😢
Hmmm , my advice is that you must start to get use to it.
The 😵‍💫 ,the 🤬 and the 😥 will be your " companion" when you're opening tickets.

As about invitations, just don't make a mistake and leave them for another time .
You will regret so much in the future , that will be easier for you to swallow a bucket with charcoal than get the invitation you want.

Hmmm , my advice is that you must start to get use to it.
The 😵‍💫 ,the 🤬 and the 😥 will be your " companion" when you're opening tickets.

As about invitations, just don't make a mistake and leave them for another time .
You will regret so much in the future , that will be easier for you to swallow a bucket with charcoal than get the invitation you want.
Thanks for the tip! :lol:

But I'm not actually upset, it's very amusing to me and I like to share because so many here can relate to the frustration.

I understand the randomness of it all, but to entertain the idea that the game somehow knows what you want most, just to dash them. Hilarious. I love it ... but also hate it.

3 stars got me 5 gold bars😁
I refuse to believe it mate ......
I believe you want to pissed off people....
terminator-nope.gif

Announcements like this are " forbidden" in order to keep the public safe and healthy.

You realise that you get one hundred x 5k than the usual ?
Don't you feel shame about it ?
Where is your manners mate ?
No-one talk you about mercy ?

PS
I wish you to " eat " them all at tunning parts and especially on nitro bottles 🤣🤣

Back