Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,042 comments
Got the 6-Star Ticket from collecting the Gr.2 cars that gave me the GT350R engine which:

1.) I already have…
2.) Can only be used on the 32’ Ford Roadster that I don’t like at all and isn’t even in the damn Legendary dealer.

So for the past 2 months i've gotten nothing but 4 star tickets with maybe 5 3 stars. Could this be possible punishment for doing the ticket glitch? Anyone else experiencing this? 4 Star today: Charger Hellcat Safety Car

Last edited:
So for the past 2 months i've gotten nothing but 4 star tickets with maybe 5 3 stars. Could this be possible punishment for doing the ticket glitch? Anyone else experiencing this? 4 Star today: Charger Hellcat Safety Car
Your complaining about 4 stars?

Thats about the best "regular" ticket you can get back to back, has the most "wanted" rewards as well, engines, and "s" parts.

Once your over collection lvl 50, your odds of getting 4 star tickets increase.

Usually get 4stars most of the week, a random 3 star every 4/5 days, and once a month or 2 see any thing special on a dialy like a 5 star, 6star, parts or engine ticket.

Its hurts getting excited for a 4 star ticket, only to get a 2-3 star reward, like 10-30k coins.

How those reward options are 4star, is mindblowing.🤯

Got the 6-Star Ticket from collecting the Gr.2 cars that gave me the GT350R engine which:

1.) I already have…
2.) Can only be used on the 32’ Ford Roadster that I don’t like at all and isn’t even in the damn Legendary dealer.

I'd keep the engine for the next updates until they add another interesting compatibility.

6star parts ticket
Ultra turbo for a safety car.

Not all gt-r or fitting that motor but just fits the safety car?
Unfortunately, yes. They only fit safety car-
It actually has a slightly different engine code, with "sc" in the code, for safety car i guess-

And the safety cars never have the same stats as their street models, even with all the "s" goodies. Well, the GT-R and hellcat safety cars anyways, have yet to throw my s parts in the amg, bmw, crown, and the other few European safety cars l will never use..

20221025_212952.jpg

Not bad for a daily pull.

Too bad I got another bonanza era Porsche motor. Unless the November update happens before the 24th, I wont be able to re-roll. 😮‍💨😔

6star parts-
***** carbon brakes.

How is a 16,500 part a 6 star reward???!!!!!!
Should yield s parts- not purchasable from extreme tab.. not to mention the monetary value..

as much as we are getting 10k on a 4 star, im not surprised to get a less than 20k reward from a 6 star parts ticket, but what a waste... and you cant even recycle the ticket.. it would become carbon brakes for a different vehicle..😤😖😣

Ok, seems everyone has this issue then. So from now on we will demand that the next GT7 update has the ability to sell cars AND a free ticket. :D

Damn, thats only 1hr and not a hole day 🤣
The more I think about it, the more I’m sure that there is some anti-cheat check baked into the game code that prevents the payout of multiple daily tickets when you have been messing with your date/time settings. That code probably works so great that it also prevents a daily ticket on a daylight saving day. As if the game’s economy would be obliterated when we could get multiple fake-roulette 5.000 Cr tickets per day. 🤣 Good job Kaz! 🙄

Not sure if it is linked to clocks going back in U.K. last night but I have no marathon roulette ticket today after driving two 28 mile races 😢.

I had been getting 3/4/6 (no 5’s) in 35/53/12 ratio.

Wins on marathon tickets have been money/car/part/invite in ratio 47/24/18/12

Of the 47% money, 18% were one or more gold bars and 29% were coins.

Most category of prizes have been won in roughly the proportion the prizes have been offered but the main exception is invites where they have been offered 5% and won 12%.

@breyzipp

Who knows what pd is doing but to fail on such little things, i dont know, whats next?!?
Wrong Moon position game didnt start 🫣

Edit: also the friends leaderboard in dailys crashed. It shows only my time…..

Last edited:
Back