Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,035 comments
The ratio mentioned above 50:1 for an engine is exactly what I got. I had almost exactly 50 tickets, rolled them all. Got 1 engine, 1 decent car, and I think the highest money was 100k twice.

I can't remember the last time I got anything but the lowest tier reward from the wheel.

Amazing reward system designed by someone who's job is to annoy the customers, brilliant!

May 4th

Main:- 2Star = Car Part
GTP:- 1Star = 2000 Credits
US:- 1Star = 10000 Credits
Aussie:- 2Star = Car Part

:gtplanet::cheers:

Last edited:
The last two weeks my best ticket was a 4 star ticket. Winning all of them without exception, regardless of the possible, I received the lowest amount of money.
I don't open these things anymore.

The last two weeks my best ticket was a 4 star ticket. Winning all of them without exception, regardless of the possible, I received the lowest amount of money.
I don't open these things anymore.
I suggest keeping them and once a month opening all of them. That should net around 5,000 x 25, 2 cars, 1 car part, and a chance to win something decent. Probably net will be $150k for 3 or 4 minutes, comparable to a decent race payout.

Should be better to send data after a lot of days to have different ratio of stars credits,etc...I am preparing that for 100 sucessive days😃

was annoying at first Just assume it gonna be the worst option in the spin. Goes against the purpose of a roulette i.e. random

4 Star.
NSX Gr.3

I am about to have the worst luck in GT history.
I have been given 3 cars.
Now either the game knows I am logging prize data or its just going to give me nothing but a dry spell very soon.

I am about to have the worst luck in GT history.
I have been given 3 cars.
Now either the game knows I am logging prize data or its just going to give me nothing but a dry spell very soon.
There's been a night and day difference since the beginning of May on the value of the tickets and prizes I've gotten on my end.

May 5th

Main:- 4Star = Car (Honda Civic (FK2) Type R 2016)
GTP:- 1Star = 2000 Credits
US:- 1Star = 2000 Credits
Aussie:- 1Star = 2000 Credits

Last edited:
Opened 28 Tickets today, highlighted cars and good stuff.
  • 6 Star: Ferrari LaFerrari
  • 3 Star: RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
  • 4 Star: 500,000 Cr
  • 4 Star: 10,000 Cr
  • 4 Star: Porsche Invite
  • 4 Star: 30,000 Cr
  • 2 Star: Height Adjustable Susp.
  • 1 Star: KTM X-Bow R
  • 3 Star: 10,000 Cr
  • 4 Star: Lamborghini Invite
  • 2 Star: Honda Civic Type R (FK8)
  • 1 Star: 5,000 Cr
  • 3 Star: Alpine A110 '17
  • 3 Star: Racing Silencer
  • 2 Star: 5,000 Cr
  • 3 Star: 5,000 Cr
  • 3 Star: GR Supra Racing Concept (Gr3)
  • 4 Star: Audi TT Coupe 3.2 Quattro
  • 1 Star: 2,000 Cr
  • 4 Star: 787B Engine!
  • 2 Star: Racing Crank Shaft
  • 4 Star: 10,000 Cr
  • 4 Star: Megane R.S Trophy Safety Car
  • 2 Star: 10,000 Cr
  • 3 Star: 10,000 Cr
  • 2 Star: 10,000 Cr
  • 4 Star: 30,000 Cr
  • 2 Star: 5,000 Cr

4 star ticket with a bunch of cars and a Ferrari invitation that I already had. You already know which one I got. Great, an invitation to spend credits they haven’t been giving me. I’d happily have traded it for the 5,000 credit prizes I keep getting.

Monday - 4 star, set of cams for the GTR safety car
Tuesday - 1 star, 2k credits
Wednesday - 3 star, 30k credits
I'm about 2000 points from level 40, and you'd think the roulette would get better, but most of the time, it's junk. That 30k credits is probably the best thing I've gotten in weeks.

Monday - 2* 10,000cr
Tuesday - 5* Mitsubishi gr3 car
Wednesday- 3* racing crankshaft for Lamborghini murcielago
Thursday - 5* 500,000cr

I saw a video on YT that proves conclusively how rigged the roulette system is. Overwhelmingly the lowest prize wins.
In a drawing system like this, do you expect every item to have the same chance of being drawn?
If yes, why?
PD choosing to represent their RNG spin as a roulette will always baffle me.
I just won a CPU from a 4 star ticket. 6.000cr value:banghead:
Intel or amd?

Last edited:
6 stars - 500'000 Cr

Question: I was really pi**ed about the 1-3 stars tickets i got 10 days in a row....I always started the day with an WTC event with big earnings. Now the last 3 days I started the day with no earning, only time attacks....result: 1x4 stars, 1x5 stars and today 6 stars. Coincidence?

May 6th

Main:- 4Star = Invitation :banghead:
GTP:- 3Star = 5000 Credits
US:- 3Star = 10000 Credits
Aussie:- 5Star = 500000 Credits

Last edited:
Back