Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.52 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 562 comments
The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

I don't know what kind of things you've done to get this level of ego on you but it's incredible how you seem to think you're an Oracle of the forum and noone else can possibly have the experience that rivals you. I'm ignorant for ignoring your opinion, but not once do you seem to consider I also have experience and yet I just disagree.

Of course, I'm just 'some guy' - not like you.
Great, so we are just two some guys now.
And again you are imposing some utter nonsense.
Oracle, that no one have the experience to rival me?!
Like what?
I suppose it's the best to just stop at this point.
I don't think that this sort of insinuation will lead to anything practical.
I respect that you disagree with me and now let's just move on.
Crazy how some of you guys react 😅

I don't know what kind of things you've done to get this level of ego on you but it's incredible how you seem to think you're an Oracle of the forum and noone else can possibly have the experience that rivals you. I'm ignorant for ignoring your opinion, but not once do you seem to consider I also have experience and yet I just disagree.

Of course, I'm just 'some guy' - not like you.
He just mocked, talked back to you! Lol, I pooed his message. Being arrogant is the worst thing anyone can do on a public thread.

Last edited:
Whats up with force feedback being like on bicycle when driving Formula cars with Fanatec wheels?
update 1.49 really killed the formula car feel .....not sure what wheel you have , I use DD+ and for formula cars I set TQ in game to 8 instead of 5 (wheel is set at maximum output) ..with this adjustment I have been able to be pretty succesful in bringing back the feel when I drive the formula car. With less output wheelbases I'm sure the feel gets dilluted even more

The customization for Evo 8 is insane. I kinda expected it to be somewhat of a copypaste of Evo 9, but I couldn't be more wrong. Entirely different bodykits (and unlike a lot of cars, they are not just splitters for a stock bumper), a new widebody, different from the one Evo 9 has, and this widebody also has unique bumpers, different from both Evo 9 bumpers and non-widebody Evo 8 bumpers. There's a new wing as well. Grill customization is the same, but I don't think you can even really do much more than what we already got. And did you know you can paint or apply decals to the intercooler in the livery editor? Paintable Mitsubishi logos is also a nice detail (though I prefer stock silver anyway).

Didn't try Hiace and GT-R yet, but from what I've seen, those two are also not shy with customization. Love to see that.

Also, with some of the cars getting second engine swap option, I wonder if in the future we might see cars with two widebody options?

Last edited:
I love the Hiace... LOL. I made a slammed version and an offload version. I will do a time attack and drag racing version as well.

Didn't think the Hiace would be my favorite of the 3, but it has the quickness we love from the GT series.

Apparently the Evo Gr.B Road Car is ineligible for the Evolution Meeting:

I actually noticed the Lancer Evolution Gr.B Road Car was not eligible for the Evolution Meeting when I was doing this event in the new Lancer Evo VIII.

I feel like this is the same case when the Mine's LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00 was not allowed to enter the Evolution Meeting in GT3.

Last edited:
A good update, though the selection of new cars is a bit disappointing. I'm glad, though, that more tracks are being added with Sophy AI and basic things like Scapes are still being added/paid attention to.

That being said...

tumblr_inline_ovbo9r03Dt1uthqyk_400.gif

Last edited:
Apparently the Evo Gr.B Road Car is ineligible for the Evolution Meeting:

Well you can hardly call it a celebration of the Evo family and then allow weird fake versions of the Evo in. Though considering the R35 safety car is now eligible for the GT-R events, maybe it should be addressed after all...

Well you can hardly call it a celebration of the Evo family and then allow weird fake versions of the Evo in. Though considering the R35 safety car is now eligible for the GT-R events, maybe it should be addressed after all...
In fairness, a R35 Safety car exists (and honestly, its just an R35 with additional lights on it) so I can see some rationale in it.

Of course I am still just some guy.
And I didn't say with a single sentence that I'm actually comparing anything to real life.
It's quite funny how you and many others apparently feel kind of offended.
I was just trying to point out that it's a different thing if just some guy makes a statement or if someone with experience makes a statement.
When this attitude is giving you some manager Vibez to give it back in your words, than that's completely just your interpretation which is absolutely subjective.
On the other hand I don't know where exactly I tried to point out how a car should feel like compared to play time?!
So yeah, if you have that 30+ years of experience I don't exactly think that my opinion would or should matter to you anyway.
I just mentioned it to put some perspective on my experience but as with many other things in life these days, people tend to know everything better.
Fair enough, congratulations.
What else would you like to hear... Tell me more 😅
When you come into the conversation asking "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" with the hubris of a spoiled prince people are going to laugh and object... I don't think anyone's "offended" by your inflated ego. I get that english likely isn't your first language, but that move is only used by power-hungry psychos who think they're better than others.

I was stating, for me, that your and Kie's opinions don't matter because you're only basing your GT experience on previous GT experience. So when you say the trailbraking sucks now, or that things are "too easy to drive", I know that your opinions are only based on how this game operates. I care about how a car in the real world moves and how close the game is to that. When you say "Kie agrees" to support your point it literally means nothing, because as far as I know, neither of you has the faintest idea of how a car is supposed to act in braking and turn-in.

And in the instance of trail braking, an example: When driving a bone stock A45 AMG/Corolla GR/Audi R8 V10 and many others in GT7 the car pitches itself WILDLY into oversteer with even slight steering input on the brakes. This isn't realistic, and the car doesn't act like that in real life unless you have a dedicated drift brake on it. You saying that it was "better before" means that you have a skewed vision of what cars are actually supposed to drive like that is wrong. Simple as that.

In the future if you don't want people to dogpile on you, maybe re-read your words before clicking reply to see make sure you don't come off as rude, or be intentionally rude and accept the backlash.

Anyone else having issues after changing the oil in GT Auto - I'm just left with the black screen, only the top bar is visible but I have no more controls, other than closing and restarting the game?

Back