Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,052 comments
1,000,000 credits on a 4 star ticket two days in a row 😯

Ok , you deserve this .
UjZM.gif

Wow got a 6star engine ticket, after six 3star and one 4star.
Got my 2nd Coyote engine. Luckly this engine goes into 2 cars, detomaso pantera gts and ford mustang mach 1.
I already have the pantera gts one, so now is wait for the mustang mach 1 to come back to the ucd.
The mustang mach 1 is in the ucd right now it showed up last night I bought one since I had a mustang engine not sure which one but it went into the mach 1.

Got the Lambo VGT car from a 4 star ticket, not bad :D

Btw if I reroll a ticket after an update and I get a different prize, it will still be the same kind of prize, correct? i.e. a car ticket will give a different car, an invitation ticket will give a different invitation etc.

Got the Lambo VGT car from a 4 star ticket, not bad :D

Btw if I reroll a ticket after an update and I get a different prize, it will still be the same kind of prize, correct? i.e. a car ticket will give a different car, an invitation ticket will give a different invitation etc.
Yeah but with invite the chances of it changing to another invite are small and I know as I went 0/6.

I get tiered of getting invites as I already have all the invite cars. Didn’t even pay attention to which one I got today. Each time I get one I rage quite GT7 and boot up ACC.
Yeah but with invite the chances of it changing to another invite are small and I know as I went 0/6.
It really was the feel good story of 2023 @Chikane_GTR finally getting that Ferrari invite. I’m no longer invested emotionally in this thread now that its climax has passed. Sony really should buy your story and add to the Gran Turismo movie to add the realism of true human struggles against GT7 RNG.

The daily tickets have been tedious this week.
Other tickets this week as follows:
1. Bought the Hakosuka GT-R which gave me an Engine Ticket from the Extra Menu.
I now have 2 engine tickets which I am holding until the next update hoping for something interesting to be added.
2. Bought the 73 Carrera which gave me a 5* ticket from the Extra Menu. From which I won the Citroen GT Gr.3 Race car. I didn't have the car but would have rather had the 450k in cash at the moment.

Incidentally, the GT-R is ineligible for the GTR events! How stupid is that!!!

It's good in the Historic Races though when upgraded to around 550pp, so I ran it in those events and the Japanese 550 event at Grand Valley.

I got a Lambo invite from a 4* today, but yep, already have the car.

Incidentally after looking up my collection of cars obtained through invites, I can't believe I'm only missing the two Astons and three Ferraris.

Well, should have them all in a couple more years.

Back