Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,052 comments
4 star --> sport suspension for a corvette :lol:

Some guys, have all the luck .......
EvilDeliriousFiddlercrab-max-1mb.gif

Today was a disaster 😞 .
IMG_20230514_081758471.jpg

The first 3 star give me this
IMG_20230514_081913034_HDR.jpg

And after that i face .....Doom .
Even a 5 star that i opened later from alpine menu give me an invitation for Aston 🤬💥🤐👺 that i already have $#$#_** .

In brief, 30ks 5ks ,a part and at the end a huge increase in my blood pressure 😂 when i face the 5 star outcome.
Ill take " Billionaire:s " place searching the Bugatti invitation instead his Ferrari one.

Not a great day, pushed in the wall during the Yaris race (finished on 14th place) and in the Daily race B (finished on 13th), lost a lot of DR points, so I'm half way down to D, at least I got the Clean Race bonus in the B race :lol: and the 3 star roulette reward wasn't that great either...:
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230514134619.jpg

:banghead: :indiff: :crazy: :yuck: :grumpy: :boggled: sums up my emotions for the day perfectly :).

Last edited:
4star. Carbon brakes for the 2nd day in a row.
In 3 days I get a safety car and 2 sets of carbon brakes.
Guess its really safety first 🤣
Doncarlone you could try what I did and for your daily ticket stuff why don't you try a custom race with only Pagani cars.

As for my today ticket stuff I fell victim to the 5K :lol: Which doesn't matter since my credits are at 99.5m :P

Doncarlone you could try what I did and for your daily ticket stuff why don't you try a custom race with only Pagani cars.

As for my today ticket stuff I fell victim to the 5K :lol: Which doesn't matter since my credits are at 99.5m :P
Do you think that helps with rng?
I usually do 3 laps in le mans 700pp, and get to the long straight. Thats about the distance to get the ticket.
Sometimes I do it on tokyo wtc600, alsace1979 or in human comedy maggiore.
But if it helps, i'll try.
Thank you

Can't wait to read your book "How to get more credits on GT7 and become a billionaire in no time" :cheers:

Do you think that helps with rng?
I usually do 3 laps in le mans 700pp, and get to the long straight. Thats about the distance to get the ticket.
Sometimes I do it on tokyo wtc600, alsace1979 or in human comedy maggiore.
But if it helps, i'll try.
Thank you
No its more of superstition thing its why I did the all Ferrari race for my ticket stuff.:)
Can't wait to read your book "How to get more credits on GT7 and become a billionaire in no time" :cheers:
:lol:

This is plain stupid. I think it's the second time it happens:
I just got a 6 star ticket and all choices were tuning parts you could get by simply buying them. Suspensions, nos... (no carbon driveshaft, no ultra high rpb turbo or others).
And I got a set of ceramic brakes for the Ford GT '17. 21.000cr.
Yeah thanks PD 🤦‍♂️

This is plain stupid. I think it's the second time it happens:
I just got a 6 star ticket and all choices were tuning parts you could get by simply buying them. Suspensions, nos... (no carbon driveshaft, no ultra high rpb turbo or others).
And I got a set of ceramic brakes for the Ford GT '17. 21.000cr.
Yeah thanks PD 🤦‍♂️
There are various types of 6star tickets:
  • normal 6star, can get you anything.
  • engine swap ticket: only gives engine swaps.
  • parts ticket: only gives car parts.

What you got there was parts ticket.
But yeah you absolutely right. Those are BS and shouldnt be in game. Utter waist of a 6star ticket

Latest Posts

Back