Daniel made me do it.

• Thread starter TB
  • 129 comments

TB

Space Lord
United States
NoDak
Cy-Fi
I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I'm exhausted and should have been in bed hours ago...

As of this post, yes, this one right here, I'm at 10,000 post. It's taken 2301 Days (or 198806400 seconds, if that's your thing) and in that time I've watched a child go from a 5 month old baby to a "holy crap he's already in first grade" 6 year old, added a second son to the family, the whole CF thing, emptied the dishwasher 2297 times, had 3 dogs, 3 TiVo's, at least 6 showers but only one new Gran Turismo (well, almost). I've made a lot of friends, some acquaintances, hopefully not so many enemies and plenty of memories.

Also, it almost feels like a birthday present being bestowed only a few days ago with the honor of carrying the SMod badge around. Thank you Jordan, all the (fellow) Moderators and great members that make this place so nice to come back to everyday. :bowdown:

Here's to at least another 4 post! :cheers:

Congrats on the 6 showers TB. That's almost one a year! Wow!

:lol: Seriously congrats.

...GT1 was the greatest GT of all time! Of all time!

Congrats TB!
:cheers:

Last edited:
TB
I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I'm exhausted and should have been in bed hours ago...

As of this post, yes, this one right here, I'm at 10,000 post. It's taken 2301 Days (or 198806400 seconds, if that's your thing) and in that time I've watched a child go from a 5 month old baby to a "holy crap he's already in first grade" 6 year old, added a second son to the family, the whole CF thing, emptied the dishwasher 2297 times, had 3 dogs, 3 TiVo's, at least 6 showers but only one new Gran Turismo (well, almost). I've made a lot of friends, some acquaintances, hopefully not so many enemies and plenty of memories.

Also, it almost feels like a birthday present being bestowed only a few days ago with the honor of carrying the SMod badge around. Thank you Jordan, all the (fellow) Moderators and great members that make this place so nice to come back to everyday. :bowdown:

Congratulations but what I wanna know is who unpacked the dishwasher the other 4 times? I have been here just a touch longer than you and in that time I have probably asked Jack to unpack the dishwasher that many times but he has probably only done it half that. I need to trade him in on a better model :)

TB

As of this post, yes, this one right here, I'm at 10,000 post. It's taken 2301 Days (or 198806400 seconds, if that's your thing) and in that time I've ...

<snip>

had 3 dogs

<snip>

C-Sec or natural? :ouch:

Congrats man - 10,000 is a rare and considerable achievement, especially when as in your case its positive contribution, not useless spam. :cheers:

Well done TB :cheers:

You've brought intelligence, humour and the occasional deserved bitch slapping to GTPlanet on average 4.34 times a day and it is a much better place for it. You more than deserve the SMod badge and that's just for the swish entertainment center :D

TB

Congrats dude :cheers:

Only 10,000 posts? pffft, you make me look like a post-whore. I can only imagine that i must have posted 2500 times in the two months i was here before you joined.

I'm alarmed by the fact you've made 101 threads and 10001 posts... If that was planned, levels of geekery have just been raised a notch.

Only you would notice that, O Great Indigo One. :lol:

Congrats on the 10k and of course becoming an SMod. Although I must ask - how painful was it, having three dogs? (sorry, awful joke)

Congratulations but what I wanna know is who unpacked the dishwasher the other 4 times?
My mother-in-law did once and my wife the other three.
C-Sec or natural? :ouch:
Although I must ask - how painful was it, having three dogs? (sorry, awful joke)
The birth of my dogs is a private matter and I'd appreciate it if you'd just let us live our lives as nature intended. Naked.
I'm alarmed by the fact you've made 101 threads and 10001 posts... If that was planned, levels of geekery have just been raised a notch.
It was. It appears my geekitude knows no bounds. :D

And I see the parts finally came in on your upgrade. ;)
He's made 5 threads and 17 posts?
I prefer Hex. It doesn't make me look like such a post whore.
Congrats! This week must be huge. Being crowned S-mod, GT5 coming out, and 10,000 posts!
Christmas, birthday and Anniversary all rolled into one. And in a couple of weeks to cap it all off, I'm going to Disneyworld! :D

A big thank you to everyone else I didn't multi-quote! :cheers:

Last edited:
Congrats TB! I'm really happy for you and everything, but Beyoncé...errr wait a minute.

Holy crap, I just realized that I've gone past 4000 posts. Wow, my e-penis is pretty big :cool:

...TB made the best thread title of all time, of all time!

lol Congratulations man! 10,000 is a huge milestone...but now that GT5 is out watch out im coming for ya!

Keep your junk out of my thread, S. B. Squishy. :grumpy:

And thank you again, peoples. :)

Brilliant thread title. :lol: Congrats on the promotion as well, it’s well deserved, you certainly bring plenty to the GTP community and we are all richer for it. :cheers:

Congrats on the promotion as well, it’s well deserved, you certainly bring plenty to the GTP community and we are all richer for it. :cheers:

Indeedy! :cheers:

And while I'm here, congrats also to The Lady in Red Man in Purple for becoming just a little bit more all-knowing. Unless that happened a while ago and I just didn't notice. Which is fairly likely.

Back