Daniel made me do it.

• Thread starter TB
  • 129 comments
And while I'm here, congrats also to The Lady in Red Man in Purple for becoming just a little bit more all-knowing. Unless that happened a while ago and I just didn't notice. Which is fairly likely.
It happend shortly before I posted this
TB
And I see the parts finally came in on your upgrade. ;)
so you're not too late to the party.

I spend too much time on 4chan the internet to take TB's avatar seriously.

:lol:

Now, this is what a call a proper thread title, I guess it embodies the current GTP spirit for now, lots of new posters centered around only one subject, but there is more than that around here. :D

Congrats for reaching the milestone, not only by the sheer hugeness of the number but rather for the overall quality of your posts, keep 'em coming. 👍

It took 2301 Days to get to 10,000 posts and only 559 days to score an additional 5,000.

I need a shower...

I just noticed the 15000th in the Funny Pictures thread right before I saw this one. Wow, what a lot of post whoring! ;)

I dunno, clogging up the bandwidth with this nonsense...

Pfft, congratulations. ;)

Congratulations, TB! Now, go and take a seventh shower, we'll try not to cause too much mayhem while you're gone.

Well, congratulations on 15,000 and I can only echo other people's advice. Please take a shower. For us?

I dunno, clogging up the bandwidth with this nonsense...

I agree, and I've a good mind to write a strongly worded letter.
I've paid my dues to read important stuff, not this guff :irked:

TB
Look who's taking...

Mwahahahahahaha... etc, etc...

tumblr_m4ocm4evOL1r50pfh.gif

I've decided to have a drink in honour of your and a6m5 achievement's :cheers:

Still a few years away for me I think :D

Congrats TB 👍

Catching me, I have been on 19,000 for quite some time (yet I still visit daily).

Back