Daniel made me do it.

• Thread starter TB
  • 129 comments
Well planned done, TB. You are not only really great and skillful with your moderating, patient, firm, humourous, yadayada blah blah - but more than that, as a member, as another guy around here - YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST! It's a pleasure to have met you, and I hope you are around for many, many, more years.

👍 👍

Cheers,
Harry.

Last edited:
Update: I've now been a member of GTPlanet for 8 years and 9 days. Closing in on joining the 10 year club! :D

By the time you make it to 10 years I'm hoping we will have some sort of Tshirt or something...

Jordan!!??

:D

Congrats mate 👍

I suppose for my 20,000th I should post more than "this is my 20,000th post"...

So, this is my 20,000th post. Honestly not much has changed for me since I started this thread. Kanye is still a colossal fool, the shower remains underutilized, a house has been sold and a new one purchased. Oh, and a new job for myself and my wife. Forgot about that one (getting old and 🤬). Looking back, it really doesn't feel like I've been a Mod for 3.5 years, or even that I've been a member for closing in on 10. Again, thanks for making GTPlanet so awesome to call home, everyone most of you! :cheers:

Four more posts, indeed.

1. Congrats on 20,000 posts.
2. Did that really happen in 2010? I thought it was early 2012... time flies.

Funny, had always thought you have been a mod for much longer than 3.5 years.

Congratulations on 20,000 posts TB. :cheers:

You should probably update the thread title. :P
I'd like to say I left it because nostalgia or something but we all know it's because I'm lazy.
Did that really happen in 2010? I thought it was early 2012... time flies.
I might be a postwhore compared to some, but I'm nowhere near that bad.

You know who you are. ;)
Funny, had always thought you have been a mod for much longer than 3.5 years.
I linger like that. :lol:
Congratulations on passing your milestone, TB! :cheers:
:ill:
Good guy TB
Looks like I've got someone fooled!

Thanks, gents! :cheers:

TB
I suppose for my 20,000th I should post more than "this is my 20,000th post"...

So, this is my 20,000th post. Honestly not much has changed for me since I started this thread. Kanye is still a colossal fool, the shower remains underutilized, a house has been sold and a new one purchased. Oh, and a new job for myself and my wife. Forgot about that one (getting old and 🤬). Looking back, it really doesn't feel like I've been a Mod for 3.5 years, or even that I've been a member for closing in on 10. Again, thanks for making GTPlanet so awesome to call home, everyone most of you! :cheers:

Four more posts, indeed.
Congrats bud!

Back