DA's Super GT Series|PURE Spec 1.0|Last Round 4/14

United States
Cincinnati, Ohi
DA6righthand
Welcome to my first Super GT series! No I dont have a bunch of nice pictures and logos so dont let that turn ya away. Anyways, heres the what's where:

Post 1: Upcoming event and driver and available cars
Post 2: Schedule and Race Rules
Post 3: Regulations and Car list

Upcoming Event: April 14th

Belgium 350km GT at Circuit de Spa -Francorschamps
50 laps +1 pace

1024px-Spa-Francorchamps_of_Belgiumsvg.png

Race room will open at or before 3p.m. EST Saturday April 14th. Practice lasts a half hour and qualifying begins at 3:30pm. Race will begin at 4p.m. EST

#. GTP I.D./PSN/ Car choice/

1. DA6righthand/DA6righthand/Honda ARTA NSX '06
2. Z Crazy/Z-Crazy/Honda Takata Dome NSX '06
3. freshseth83/TF-110B/Nissan Stealth GT500 GTR '08
4. NaSuU/NaSsuU/Honda Raybrig NSX 06
5. awr117/redrobin347/Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08
6. Kakarot/Sinladar/Honda Stealth NSX '08
7. Toyotsupra/toyotsupra/Toyota Yellowhat Supra
8. RodeRuner1967/T-n-T-2000/Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06

Reserve drivers:
1. Scorpion0001
2. Denilson

Only 12 spots are open. Anyone signing up needs to copy/pasty this list and add themselves to it. Drivers wanting to join after the spots are filled will be listed tin the order they join and will fill in empty spots if/when someone cannot make it.

SuperGTpointsRD89.jpg

Read post 3 for car regulations and specs
Available cars:
GT500 (only 1 of each car will be allowed to be used since there's enough to be had):
-Nissan Motul Autech GT-R '08
-Nissan Calsonic Impul GT-R '08
-Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08
-Nissan YellowHat YMS Tomica GT-R '08
-Nissan Stealth GT500 GT-R '08
-Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06

-Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430 '06
-Lexus Eneos SC430 '08
-Lexus Denso Dunlop Sard SC'430 '08
-Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 '08

-Honda EPSON NSX '08
-Honda ARTA NSX '06
-Honda Raybrig NSX '06
-Honda Takata Dome NSX '06
-Honda Stealth GT500 NSX '08

-Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA '06

Last edited:
{Schedule}
-The 8 short races will last between 45 minutes and an hour
-The 2 endurance events will last around 2 hours
-All race distances are the full distance plus a lap for the pace lap

Preseason Round 1:
-Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
-18 laps

Preseason Round 2:
-Trial Mountain
35 + 1 pace laps

Round 1: Tokyo 150km GT
-Tokyo Rt 246
-30 laps

Round 2: Mt. Fuji 150km GT
-Fuji Speedway F
-33 laps

Round 3: Italian 125km GT
-Autodromo Nazionale Monza Weather
-23 laps @ 5.794km/lap

Round 4: Japan 175km GT
-Suzuka Circuit Weather
-31 laps @ 5.81km/lap

Round 5: Le Mans 375km GT
-Circuit de La Sarthe 2009 weather/time change (time set to evening/dark)
-28 laps @ 13.631km/lap

Round 6: Grand Valley 150km GT
-Grand Valley Speedway
-31 laps @ 4.941km/lap

Round 7: Duescheland 175km GT
-Nurburgring GP/F
-35 laps @ 5.15km/lap

Round 8: Spain 150km GT
-Circuito de Madrid
-45 laps @ 3.396km/lap

Round 9: Monterey 150km GT
-Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
-43 laps @ 3.605km/lap

Round 10: Belgium 350km GT
-Circuit Spa-Francorchamps Weather
-51 laps @ 7.001km/lap

[Event/Room Details]
Races are held on Saturdays with the room opening around 3pm. Qualifying begins at 3:30 and ends at 3:45pm. The race will then start at 4.
-No mics during qualifying and races
-No damage (visible or mechanical)
-Weak draft
-Tire/fuel consumption on
-Grip reduction set to real
-Standard or low race quality
-No driving line
-No skid force recovery
-No boost
-Traction control allowed (maximum setting of 2)
-ABS allowed

Rules:
-Most importantly, abide by GTPlanet’s Online Racing (OLR) Rules. Read them, know them.
-All participants must finish the entire race or may face being rejected from the series (depends on the circumstances of course. Emergencies happen, disconnections too)
~Ragequits will result in an instant ban
~The reserve driver that replaces a rage quitter assumes the rage quitters previous points earned​
-Anyone found not adhering to rules and regulations will face penalties, i.e. point deductions
-1 missed race is acceptable but after that you may get rejected
-If I message a driver and don't get a response after repeatedly trying to contact you, you'll be booted. I send messages on here and PSN so no excuses. (I give it a week or so before making a decision)
-If you cannot make a race, please notify me or one of the drivers you can trust to contact me
-If something happened and you couldn't contact me before the race, please notify me anyways. Let's me know you're still interested

-Honesty is the most important, although it cant always be enforced or monitored. Anyone found not adhering to this rule will be booted. No if, ands, or buts.
~The next reserve driver will assume the booted driver’s points. Choice of car is limited to the available cars not being used.​

Tire policies
-Tire choice is open solely because the races are long enough that personal choice will add to the fun!
*You must run whatever tires you qualify on in your first stint. If you qualify on softs, run softs on your first stint. If you plan on running mediums on your first stint, qualify on mediums.
*No mixed sets! You cannot run softs on front and mediums on rear, for example. You can run whatever compounds during the race, such as mediums on first stint, softs second stint etc.

-Here's how points will be received at race finish:
-1st: 25
-2nd: 20
-3rd: 17
-4th: 15
-5th: 13
-6th: 12
-7th: 10
-8th: 8
-9th: 6
-10th: 4
-11th: 2
-12th: 1​

~Bonus points will also be given for qualifying positions:
-1st: 2 pts
-2nd: 1 pts

Race Details: Lobby will open an hour or so before the race start

[Qualifying]
To make sure we can start pp and weight check ins on time (3:30 pm EST), anyone arriving late will not be allowed to race. Be on time.

When qualifying is getting ready to start, we all have to enter the track in a certain order. This is the best way to reassure everyone is as close to the regulations outline in the first post.

Cars will first enter the course according to performance points, starting with the lowest and will work our way up to the highest. Several cars will enter at the same time because they have the same PP's. The performance points restrictions will be set to 606 to allow the Arta, Raybrig, Stealth, and Takata NSX's to enter. They are required to not drive away. Stay in pit lane. The PP restriction will be raised to 607 to allow the Xanavi and Autech GT-R's to enter the course. Hopefully everyone can fill in the blanks for how the rest of the field will enter. So, in order of performance points, cars will enter in this order:
1. Arta/Raybrig/Takata/Stealth NSX's - 606pp
2. Xanavi/Autech GT-R's/EPSON NSX - 607pp
3. Stealth GT-R - 608pp
4. Petrona's SC430 -609pp
5. Bandai SC430 -612pp​

After everyone has entered, stay put. Once I give eveyone the que, exit the course. DO NOT TOUCH THE SETUP MENU! DOING SO WILL DEDUCT 10 POINTS and possibly lead to DISQUALIFICATION! Once everyone has exited the track and is back in the lounge, we will begin to start entering the track according to weight starting with the heaviest cars first.

Minimum weight will be set to 1150kg to allow the EPSON NSX to enter. Do NOT leave pit lane yet! Minimum weight will then set to 1130kg and the Xanavi, Autech, and Stealth GT-R's along with the Xanavi NISMO Z and Petronas SC430 will enter. Stay in pit lane! Don't start driving yet! The weight limit will then be lowered to1100kg and the Arta, Raybrig, and Takata NSX's along with the Bandai SC430 will enter. So, in order of heaviest to lightest, cars will enter in this order:

1. EPSON NSX - 1150kg
2. Xanavi/Autech/Stealth GT-R's, Xanavi Z, Petronas SC430 - 1130kg
3. Arta/Raybrig/Takata/Stealth NSX's, Bandai SC430 - 1100kg

Now, with everyone on track, qualifying will begin and last for 15 minutes. Leave enough track space ahead of you and behind you so people can qualify uninterrupted. NO EXITING COURSE IS ALLOWED!!! NONE!! At the end on the 15 minutes, everyone will go to pitlane and PAUSE. There will be a 10 minute break before the race start.

**When everyone has parked, I (AND ONLY ME) will exit course and go to the watch race/live timing monitor where I will be able to see everyone’s fastest lap. I’ll announce the grid order over the text chat. While I’m typing the grid order, I’d appreciate it if nobody types anything until I’m done. After I announce the grid, there will be approximately 10 minutes before the race starts.

[Pre-Race]
-When the countdown timer gets to 0, do NOT start.
-The first lap is meant to be a pace lap
~Follow the pole sitter and stay in qualifying order. They will lead the field around for the pace lap at 60mph
-EVERYONE MUST BE 3 CAR LENGTHS APART AT 60MPH
~NO passing allowed on the pace lap!
~Warming tires is allowed but for god sakes, don’t run into anyone!​
-Before reaching the finish line, each car should be 3 car lengths apart driving at 60mph
-Once the pole sitter reaches the finish line, the race starts. Everyone behind the pole sitter can start accelerating once they notice the car a head of them start to accelerate.​

[Race Info]
-No blocking anyone. Defending your position and blocking are two different things. Defending by driving the inside line through a corner and causing the passing driver to take the outside, or undesired line, is ok. Blocking someone by steering in front of them, possibly causing an accident, is NOT ok.
-No bumping slower cars
-No passing recklessly in areas two cars cannot go (i.e. Suzuka first turn, bus stop at Daytona Road Course). Patience pays off in endurance racing. Don't make an opportunity where there isn't one.
-If need be, wait behind the slow cars
-For anyone a lap down or wherever your position, whenever the leader(s) are approaching you from behind, getting out of their way can sometimes put your car in their way. BUT, if you're at a part of the track where you can let them by easily, do it.
-If you bump someone off track, wait for them to get back on and return their position.
-NO bump drafting. This is a Super GT series, not NASCAR.
-Bumping happens and is permitted but on an extremely small scale. Bumping a car out of the way for position is bs and can/will be dealt with hard.
~Any track/racing incident must be reported within 24 hours to myself (DA6righthand) and I can review the replays and determine who gets what
-Two tires must be in contact with the race track
~No cutting corners
~No driving through green or blue painted areas​
-When exiting the pits, be aware to not jump out on track and cut in front of other cars!
~Stay within the pit exit line that extends past pit wall​

Penalties

A penalty in the form of points deduction will be handed out if it's necessary. If a driver is low on points and seems to have no regard for these penalties then they'll be removed from the series. If anyone feels a driver could've done something to deserve a penalty, please pm me the driver and what lap(s) the incident(s) happened and I'll make a decision. You have 24 hours to do this, after24 hours I will not accept any complaints. As for points deductions:
4 for a warning. This only happens once, hence the 'warning'
6-10 for a repeated offense, depending on it's severity.
10 for cutting corners. I state in the Pre-race post any specifics in regard to corning cutting that may be different from my general two-tires-to-black-asphalt rule.
15 for rejoining track and not looking out for any oncoming traffic.
20 for overly aggressive driving resulting in an accident and not waiting for them to rejoin the course. If you wait for them to rejoin, that is a penalty itself and you will not receive a penalty. However, if the same thing happens again with the same car, you'll receive the penalty.

Last edited:
-All cars will be limited according to PURE specs (see below). You must run whichever car you choose with the exact specs I've listed below. Modifications cannot change. If you decide to reduce your downforce settings and the performance points go down, that does not mean you can increase power!
The Cars:
- Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R, Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R, Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R, Nissan AUTECH MOTUL GT-R
Bhp: 518
Weight: 1130 kg (Recommended Ballast Position: 0)
PP: 607 (With Full Aero)
PL: 100%
Allowed mods: Ridgity Improvement

- Nissan WOODONE ADVAN CLARION GT-R
Bhp:
Weight: 1100 kg
PL:
Allowed Mods: Turbo Stage 2, Ridgity Improvement

Nissan STEALTH GT500 GT-R
Bhp: 502
Weight: 1130 kg
PP: 608 (With Full Aero)
PL: 87.8%
Allowed Mods: Ridgity Improvement

Honda ARTA NSX, Honda RAYBRIG NSX, Honda TAKATA DOME NSX
Bhp: RAYBRIG: 515 | TAKATA DOME/ARTA: 511
PP: RAYBRIG: 606 | TAKATA DOME/ARTA: 606 (With Full Aero)
PL: RAYBRIG: 96.6% | TAKATA DOME/ARTA: 94.2%

Honda EPSON NSX
Bhp: 530
Weight: 1150 (Recommended Ballast Position: -50)
PL: 99.2%

Honda STEALTH GT500 NSX
Bhp: 516
PP: 606 (With Full Aero)
PL: 95.4%

Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430, Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
Bhp: 513
Weight: 1130 kg (Recommended Ballast Position: 0)
PP: 609 (With Full Aero)
PL: 95.2%

Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430
Bhp: 528
PP: 612 (With Full Aero)
PL: 99.1%

Lexus ENEOS SC430
Bhp: 534
PP: 610 (With Full Aero)
PL: 99.1%

Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z
Bhp: 505
Weight: 1130 kg (Recommended Ballast Position: 5)
PP: 615 (With Full Aero)
PL: 94.6%

Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA
Bhp: 519
Weight: 1090 kg (Recommended Ballast Position: 50)
PP: 604 (With Full Aero)
PL: 97.2%
Allowed Mods: Engine Stage 3, Ridgity Improvement

Last edited:
I'll test some cars and pick the one I want soon.

If we don't get enough GT300 drivers are you going to just run it as a GT500 series? I'm thinking about testing both just in case.

Amphibious, you did it right

boshuter
I'll test some cars and pick the one I want soon.

If we don't get enough GT300 drivers are you going to just run it as a GT500 series? I'm thinking about testing both just in case.

Bo, I really want to run both classes. In the case that there aren't enough drivers in gt300, I may switch classes if it helps. Last resort would be ditching the gt300's altogether. If you want to reserve a gt500 car in the case we don't have enough drivers then you can. But if people file in and things fill up then you will have stick gt300 if it's your priority.

What time?I can't seem to find it anywhere. If I do enter I'd like to campaign the Supra or Lexus. Let you know if the time is right.

phil bell
What time?I can't seem to find it anywhere. If I do enter I'd like to campaign the Supra or Lexus. Let you know if the time is right.

Sorry. Can't believe I forgot that extremely important detail. Added that info in first post.

I'd like to enter!!
-Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06
PSN: IRISHstig17
Send me a message a few days before race if it's going ahead or not

Do you have permission to be using the PURE name?

Yessir! I pm'ed Denilson before posting anything. I also got pm from Wardez giving me the go ahead.

1. DA6righthand/DA6righthand/Honda ARTA NSX '06/GT500
2. Amphibious82/Amphibious/ Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08/GT500
3. -----------/slowcaptain00/Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R/GT500
4. Gillard17/Irishstig17/Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06/GT500

Copy/paste this post and add yourself to the list if you want to join!

5. Z Crazy/Z-Crazy/Honda Takata Dome NSX '06/GT500

Z, next time you see Krush online, see if he's still interested. Try to convince slowcaptain00 to make a username on here as well.

Although there's not many people that have joined, we can still meet in my lounge and race/practice Saturday. I may postpone the preseason race because I want to try it with a full field to determine if there will be lag issues. When the preseason race happens, if lag is an issue, the last driver in gt300 and last driver in gt500 will be required to drop so that will leave 7 drivers in each class. Of course, this seems to be a week or two away considering there's only 5 drivers as of now.

Hi i would like to join this raceseries, i might have a friend who wants in too. Il be happy to race in the Nissan Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08. And yes im aware of the different timezones, but the time suits me fine.

6. UnshavenYapper/UnshavenYapper/Nissan Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08

Slowly filling up DA 👍

I need to get busy and choose my car. I'll probably work on that after our race tomorrow.

boshuter
Slowly filling up DA 👍

I need to get busy and choose my car. I'll probably work on that after our race tomorrow.

Yes...slowly is right but it is filling up. On a slightly brighter note, maintenance to gt's online services is happening on the 16th. Please PD fix the the lag!

I guess I could put the supra in there too

sorry, but i have to ask. Is there anyway i can change my car? never tryed the woodone
before and it seems its the worse gt500 car out there....

EDIT: Oh and if possible i would like to use the Nissan Motul Autech GT-R '08 instead.

Last edited:
Yeah i hope so, iv allways just used the Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08, but that was taken and i thought the livery was the only difference, and im a huge Clarion fanboy so i just picked the woodone without trying it. il never make that mistake again.

Yapper, with PURE specs, the cars should be near equal. But if you want to switch cars that's fine just as long as it's not already taken.

its not taken...i had some races in the woodone, and all i could do with it was understeer into walls and others lol, the motul fits me alot better.

its not taken...i had some races in the woodone, and all i could do with it was understeer into walls and others lol, the motul fits me alot better.

Better start tuning then! I switched cars for you though.

For anyone else, I postponed the preseason race until the 28th so it'll give us time for more drivers to sign up. There's going to be maintenance on gt's online services the 16th so hopefully we can avoid any online bugs other people are experiencing.

So is bo the only person wanting to run gt300? Somebody out there has to be itching to run in the 300's. They're a blast. There's always the most competition with the slower cars. There's only 2 spots left open for gt500 also...

Hi. UnshavenYapper gave me the link to this page. I'd love to join your series if its ok an my car isn't already taken

6. UnshavenYapper/UnshavenYapper/Nissan Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08
7. Robbie2ffy/Robbie2ffy/Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05

DA are your time in EST?
also could I be put on your reserve list for the GT300 class?
Are you running this weekend?

Back