DA's Super GT Series|PURE Spec 1.0|Last Round 4/14

I'm going to go ahead and get my entry in. It looks like noone is going to run GT300. I'll switch to GT500 if we need to run a single class series.

1. DA6righthand/DA6righthand/Honda ARTA NSX '06/GT500
2. Amphibious82/Amphibious/ Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08/GT500
3. -----------/slowcaptain00/Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R/GT500
4. Gillard17/Irishstig17/Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z '06/GT500
5. Z Crazy/Z-Crazy/Honda Takata Dome NSX '06/GT500
6. UnshavenYapper/UnshavenYapper/Nissan Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08
7. Robbie2ffy/Robbie2ffy/Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05
8. boshuter/boshuter/Subaru Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza '08/GT300

DA are your time in EST?
also could I be put on your reserve list for the GT300 class?
Are you running this weekend?

Yes, EST. You're on the 'list'

I'm going to go ahead and get my entry in. It looks like noone is going to run GT300. I'll switch to GT500 if we need to run a single class series

Sounds cool. I'm allowing one more spot for gt500 at the moment. If anyone else wants in then they either have to be a reserve driver if they want gt500 or enter into gt300.

I'll officially enter with the Calsonic GTR.

9. freshseth83/freshseth83/Calsonic Impul GTR '08/GT500.

Last edited:
I'll officially enter with the Calsonic GTR.

With seth, that gives us a full gt500 class. Now we only need 7 more gt300 drivers. I tested some of the gt300 cars today and it seems they're fairly even at the current specs but I still need to test the Subaru and RX-7 more before I can say I'm 100% satisfied with the regulations.

I think the RX7 is pretty fast on the straights. Also I feel the Garaiya is the best handling- the layout helps turn in, it's quite the corner carver.

UnshavenYapper
Thank you, my motul is sorted i guess, il try catch you online, to see if there's lag and see if im competeble.:nervous:

I'm a bit nervous as well. I prefer to run gt300 at times but I love driving the NSX. From racing with a few of the guys in gt500, I'll have my work cut out for me. I know Z and slow are fast guys.

Hey DA, Just to get this right could you tell me the difference between your time zone over in America to the time zone here in the UK. Cheers

Robbie2ffy
Hey DA, Just to get this right could you tell me the difference between your time zone over in America to the time zone here in the UK. Cheers

I'm pretty sure my timezone is GMT -5 hours. I will post in here whenever the room for qualifying or racing opens.

Anyone do any practicing on Tokyo? I think 37's are the normal pace for me so far. Still breaking my car in though.

freshseth83
Anyone do any practicing on Tokyo? I think 37's are the normal pace for me so far. Still breaking my car in though.

I haven't practiced at Tokyo yet. I'm still messing with Spa.

I've mastered Spa's layout thanks to other video games, just trying Tokyo because there's some room for improvement there for me. Never my best track.

I'll say Tokyo isn't one of my best tracks so I do have some practice to do. I've just been trying to get a set-up I'm happy with on my NSX, which is not easy. I wish there were more than 3 setup sheets lol

Lol yep but here's a tip get your car the way u want it on some flat turns so that it becomes neutral so that when u r on tracks with elevation turns u will know what to adjust on suspension

I had to jump off when you added me. Was waiting for the update, dl'ed it, now I can't get on- G/F's TV time.

I want to use the Stealth car instead. I got a new account- TF_110B on PSN, I like the way it drives compared to the Calsonic Impul. If I can, I'd like to switch cars. I had to make a new account because I added engine mods to my main freshseth83 account.

freshseth83
I want to use the Stealth car instead. I got a new account- TF_110B on PSN, I like the way it drives compared to the Calsonic Impul. If I can, I'd like to switch cars. I had to make a new account because I added engine mods to my main freshseth83 account.

Gift it to yourself. I'd prefer we stick to your main account if at all possible.

Isn't your new psn a tamiya r/c car?

Last edited:
If it is possible, count me in for the GT300

6. UnshavenYapper/UnshavenYapper/Nissan Motul Autech GT-R '08/GT500
10. NaSuU/NaSsuU/Subaru Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza '08/GT300

My aim when I`m driving is to as clean as I can. This is my first racing series I`m participating in. I`ll be glad to test my skills with you. :)

Would have been interested but it conflicts with my ORCA Alfa Z schedule. You do realize that you need to limit the rooms online to 12 people or less or encounter serious lag and/or grip issues right?

Johnnypenso
Would have been interested but it conflicts with my ORCA Alfa Z schedule. You do realize that you need to limit the rooms online to 12 people or less or encounter serious lag and/or grip issues right?

I'm going to have a preseason race and start with 16 drivers. If there's any issues, drop 8th place drivers and try with 14. Again if there's any issues, drop 7th place drivers and try 12 total. I'm hoping for the best, preparing for the worst so to speak.

freshseth83

At Tokyo, I would assume the leader's hot lap would be in the range of 1:33's for the GT500's and the GT300's around 1:38's (just a guess, can't remember a good time in those).

You can't gift a Stealth car to your friend, unfortunately, is there a way to use it if I set it to online with my other account? I thought you had to be online at the same time?

And the TF110 was Toyota's 2010 unraced F1 car. I just put B at the end for my last name.

Everybody, seeing as only 2 people entered into gt300 and theres a week before the preseason, I'm switching this to purely gt500's. I really wanted to run mixed class but for some reason nobody wants to run in the 300's.

For the 2 gt300 drivers, I'll let you choose what car (if you're still interested) you want in the order you signed up. So Boshuter gets first choice, then NaSuu. After that, anyone else wanting to join can pick from what cars are left.

I'll be practicing around with my car on Spa and Tokyo tomorrow (Saturday) if anyone wants to join.

Everybody needs to send me a friend request also. That way we can get together easier.

Go ahead and put me down for the Epson NSX, I've never driven it in a series so I might as well try it out. 👍

I'll be on tomorrow evening/night DA, I'll look for you.

Hey DA6righthand, I`m still interested, BUT I haven`t bought Spa and as I know it right, I can`t be racing on it even online. So if you let me still participate I`ll choose the Nissan Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08.

NaSuU
Hey DA6righthand, I`m still interested, BUT I haven`t bought Spa and as I know it right, I can`t be racing on it even online. So if you let me still participate I`ll choose the Nissan Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08.

That's fine. The last.race is at Spa though. Buy that first dlc. I think it's worth it.

Back