Decal Identification Thread

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 856 comments
Can anyone help me with this one? I got most of these, except that "AUTOSIA" (?) logo, that LP or LIP logo and that "EL AUTOMOLL" or "EL AUTOMALL" logo. In case you need different images, just search for the "Escuderia Repsol" Renault R8 Gordini.

EDIT:
"AUTOSI" / "AUTOSO" / "AUTOSIO" - Whatever that is - Cannot find in Google
"LIP Allinquant" - Shock Brand - Cannot find that version in google
"El Automovil" - Spanish magazine - Found it

02_BRMSC04_BRM_Renault_R8_Gordini.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with this one? I got most of these, except that "AUTOSIA" (?) logo, that LP or LIP logo and that "EL AUTOMOLL" or "EL AUTOMALL" logo. In case you need different images, just search for the "Escuderia Repsol" Renault R8 Gordini.

EDIT:
"AUTOSI" / "AUTOSO" / "AUTOSIO" - Whatever that is - Cannot find in Google
"LIP Allinquant" - Shock Brand - Cannot find that version in google
"El Automovil" - Spanish magazine - Found it

View attachment 1370762
Here's a decent photo of LIP

Also found a high res model pic.
Here it says Autoso, but most importantly, i think you would be able to handtrace the logo.
1720785602331.png

Attachments

• 1720782054051.png
    1720782054051.png
    299.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Here's a decent photo of LIP

Also found a high res model pic.
Here it says Autoso, but most importantly, i think you would be able to handtrace the logo.
View attachment 1371913
How did you manage to find the LiP logo?

Also it seems to be Autosio, as in this actual photo it says that, I don't know why the model says Autoso:

Renault 8 1o Copa TS 1971 Rasilla 006.jpg

There are other models with Autosio too:

brm-sc04-02_2111028.jpg

I was praying for someone to actually find HD logos, but at least I got all logos solved, thanks

Does anyone know the font for the number 12? I've seen it in other decals but not for as a 1, 2, or 12. The numbers are all I have left to do to finish the livery so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andruet-Biche_Ferrari.jpg

I think this is the last one I need for my JGTC entry, anyone recognize it or know enough, I think Japanese, to take a guess. Google translate was not working on the pictures I found online.
IMG_2049.jpeg

Do you have more pics of the car? at worst you can cut it and search it with Google Image Search
I have only found three total pictures of this car, plus there are two liveries in gt7 , at least one has this decal. If translate is correct, one of those liveries uses a sticker that says “Toyama Fastest” but I find nothing on that. Additionally the writing is not in a normal script, so I am not sure how to find that either even if I know the saying.

I'm trying to work on my '97 Le Mans #29 Porsche 911 GT1 Evolution LEC entry and I've identified all but two decals from the limited photos of the actual car. Has anyone seen these sponsors before?

PorscheGT1sponsor2.png
PorscheGT1sponsor1.png

I've tried every resource I know of with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

I have only found three total pictures of this car, plus there are two liveries in gt7 , at least one has this decal. If translate is correct, one of those liveries uses a sticker that says “Toyama Fastest” but I find nothing on that. Additionally the writing is not in a normal script, so I am not sure how to find that either even if I know the saying.
It should be this one: 富山最速 (toyama saisoku - Fastest in Toyama), I found the SVG on GtSport (it needs a few adjustments).
6989613079349723152_0(1).png
Below is your picture
Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 11-28-13 IMG_2049.jpeg (WEBP Image 401 × 296 pixels)(1).png

Attachments

• 6989613079349723152_0.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2
Can anyone identify the logo on the right? Seems to be "Auto" something, but I don't recognize it.

1721163590907.png

For context, the livery is the "Serpent" Signature Edition, from Need For Speed The Run. This is the best image I could find that has the logo.

1721163689891.png

Last edited:
Back