Delete the driver

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 212 comments
Yeah, they were fine which is why they have been deleted on the picture. It was just after the 1 vote for Hulkenberg's deletion that I had to revert back to then.

I'm going to press the delete button on Raikkonen:

delete-button.jpg

Bye Hamilton
f1_2012_drivers_1_by_hdtat_ayase.jpg

I have to go to slee
p now. Next round shall begin.
Glock gets a vote

Nooooo Hamilton :S .

All votes after the wrong reset don't count and all who voted before keep them and can't vote until next round?

If we do that then I vote out Raikkonen since I didn't vote till after the reset :P.

2 raikkonen
2 perez
1 kobayashi
1 hulkenberg

Carry on from here (CheersMate's vote for Perez counted)
Edit^^^OK
Bye Raikkonen
f1_2012_drivers_2_by_hdtat_ayase-5.jpg

Perez gets my vote for the new round
Mastretta_mx - Hulkenberg
CheersMate - Hulkenberg

also stand in this round

This is where the game reverts to. After this post, the voting needs to reset, after 1 vote, we were told that Hulkenberg was then gone.

We start again from this point.

Remaining drivers
Raikkonen
Hulkenberg
Kobayashi
Perez
Webber

After 1 driver is voted off, scores are reset

If you actually look at the sequence of votes, it was done correctly. 3 votes for riccardo instantly eliminated him. The 3 subsequent votes were for hulkenburg, after Riccardo was eliminated.

The reason it looked awkward, is that in the time I was posting the first post, two posts appeared. It was however correct.

If you actually look at the sequence of votes, it was done correctly. 3 votes for riccardo instantly eliminated him. The 3 subsequent votes were for hulkenburg, after Riccardo was eliminated.

The reason it looked awkward, is that in the time I was posting the first post, two posts appeared. It was however correct.

I didn't see that. If you had mentioned that in the post, maybe I would have spotted that. Anyway, I kind of wanted to manage the final push anyway.
Sorry.

This is becoming a bit of a shambles now.
Ah well, nearly finished now, you are allowed to vote Stevisov.

That is the way it is looking. If you trace back, I have held back on voting for the Sauber drivers.

WHich way round will the Saubers fit in?

1:
2:
3: Nico Hulkenberg
4: Kimi Raikkonen
5: Mark Webber
6: Daniel Ricciardo
7: Timo Glock
8: Jenson Button
9: Pedro De La Rosa
10: Vitaly Petrov
11: Heikki Kovalainen
12: Charles Pic