Deutsche Rennsport Tuning. Tunes for VW, AUDI, RUF, BMW, MERCEDES, HPA. Take requests

Are you interested in taking on the Audi R8 LMS (Team Playstation) '09? I can't find any tunes online...maybe it's a rare car. Came up in my UCD the other day and I grabbed it...it's pretty decent since I've done all the upgrades possible including engine rebuild and chassis re-do etc. but I'm sure with expert tuning it will be an awesome car.

I'm working on one as we speak, its actually a week late

Not your forte?

I'm horrible at that track. I couldn't even memorize a single sectors when I was qualify'ing for the WRS. The idea of trying to make it around the entire track and expect the time to represent anything other than my lack of driving skill, is a flawed system of measurement, I promise, lol.

Great job with the R8 LMS tune, handles so much better now. Would you be willing to sort a tune for the Bentley Speed 8 when you get a chance? Can send one over this week if you don't have it. I loved it in GT4 but finding it quite twitchy in GT5.

Hi guys... :)

My name it´s David and I´m from Spain, Europe, and it´s funny to me to see a thread with only European Tunes... It´s great!! ;)

I search a lot looking for a good setup for a TT MKI 1.8T Quattro or 3.2 Quattro, but never found one... Have you got something for it? I´m from a TT Club in Spain and we are going to start a TT Championship limited to 320HP and 1180Kg... but I have no reference to tune my TT? Could work the one for an VW Golf MKIV R32? Both are with the same Haldex Quattro system and similar wheelbase... maybe it works...

If you can help me your tune and help it´s wellcome... ;)

Regards.

David.

I've been getting allot of requests for the MK1 TT so I'm going to go ahead and do that for you. Are you involved in this club in real life? I have a MKV GTI running stg4 revo software with a GT3071r turbo and water methanol injection. I've also done allot of work on the 1.8t so mabye I can be helpful in real life as well.

LSD settings for m3 are on. the way (I don't know why I did not already post them)

Sls amg tune coming very soon

Are you involved in this club in real life? I have a MKV GTI running stg4 revo software with a GT3071r turbo and water methanol injection. I've also done allot of work on the 1.8t so mabye I can be helpful in real life as well.

Yep... :) I´m a memeber of the Oficial Spanish Audi TT Club. I´m the owner of a nice 2002 MKI Avus Silver Audi TT 1.8T Quattro MTM Stage I with Haldex Performance, Venair Silicon hoses, Short Shifter, Forge 007, Hi Flow Cat and other little mods... It´s full equiped with S-Line options plus navi. My next mods are going to be Brembo rotors, Ferodo DS2500 brakepads, Castrol Dot 4.7 and Blistein Sprint.

Of course nothing compared with your beast but enough for the Spanish restrictions, 250HP and 370Nm... they are very hard with the mods on the cars and it´s very difficult to tune a car... That´s my baby... :sly:

5368034395_580bfe06d0.jpg

Show us some pic and specs of this "brute" MK4 (we got too a midnight blue MKIV Golf TDI 110HP that we have for the daily use)

Regards from Spain

David.

Could you do a Dodge Viper srt 10- maxed out to 1000+ HP, got soft racing tires. Forgive me if it's already listed, I didn't see it. But it doesn't seem like a popular ride... Just want to see what I can get out of it. Right now she's a sled.

your springs and ride height are wrong on this car!!

MERCEDES 190 E 2.5 EVOII 379HP 1115KG

LSD INITIAL TORQUE 12
LSD ACCEL 28
LSD BRAKING 8
RH F -25 R -25
SR F 7.9 R 8.2
EXT F4 R5
COMP F4 R5
ROLL BARS F3 R4
CAMBER F 1.8 R 0.5
TOE F -0.02 R 0.00

Yep... :) I´m a memeber of the Oficial Spanish Audi TT Club. I´m the owner of a nice 2002 MKI Avus Silver Audi TT 1.8T Quattro MTM Stage I with Haldex Performance, Venair Silicon hoses, Short Shifter, Forge 007, Hi Flow Cat and other little mods... It´s full equiped with S-Line options plus navi. My next mods are going to be Brembo rotors, Ferodo DS2500 brakepads, Castrol Dot 4.7 and Blistein Sprint.

Of course nothing compared with your beast but enough for the Spanish restrictions, 250HP and 370Nm... they are very hard with the mods on the cars and it´s very difficult to tune a car... That´s my baby... :sly:

5368034395_580bfe06d0.jpg

Show us some pic and specs of this "brute" MK4 (we got too a midnight blue MKIV Golf TDI 110HP that we have for the daily use)

Regards from Spain

David.

Can I post pics from my phone or do I need a computer? I can't seem to figure it out. It's a 2007 tornado red GTI with 2010 wolfsburg jetta front end, ksport coilovers, and tsw trackstar 5 wheels. I'll find a way to post pics.

Can I post pics from my phone or do I need a computer? I can't seem to figure it out. It's a 2007 tornado red GTI with 2010 wolfsburg jetta front end, ksport coilovers, and tsw trackstar 5 wheels. I'll find a way to post pics.

Looks good... :) Tornado red it´s a nice color for the MKI too. How much HP has your GTI? How manage the chassis this power?

To post pics you can do it if your phone has the capability to upload directly to flickr or imageshack, then copy the picture link to the Insert Image button... If not, you can take them out connectig your phone to your computer and uploading the images from the computer with the Attachments Manager...

👍

Looks good... :) Tornado red it´s a nice color for the MKI too. How much HP has your GTI? How manage the chassis this power?

To post pics you can do it if your phone has the capability to upload directly to flickr or imageshack, then copy the picture link to the Insert Image button... If not, you can take them out connectig your phone to your computer and uploading the images from the computer with the Attachments Manager...

👍

I Dynoed at 360whp with s3 injectors and no methanol injection. Now I'm using RS4 injectors and methanol injection so I'm probably at 400whp. Enough to hang with a new Corvette z06. The chassis does an ok job now that I have 3 solid engine mounts but the ride is not as refined as it used to be. All together I'm happy with it. I just wish I had all wheel drive. I'll get pics as soon as I can get to a computer.

If you feel like tuning a Bora for the Ring with sport soft tires. For best laptimes online.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'll give you feedback on the Ghia pretty soon, sorry for the delay...

Last edited:
awesome great comprehesive tuning for many great german cars,thank you thank you thank you, ive been racing to much gt academy to keep up with friends this puts me back were i want to be thanks rennsport:tup:

I kindly ask you to post on my thread Initial Torque: What do you do? There are so many thoughts and ideas on what it does and i'm trying to get all these thoughts in one place, so we can compare them all to one another. I would like you to post as your a well respected tuner and probably have a well defined idea of what Initial Torque. You can find a link in my signature, it's the second one down.

Any suggestions on how to combat the wicked understeer in this game? Even with the settings you posted for the CLK Touring car, the thing barely turns; snap steer is also an issue, but basically dependant on throttle input as well as setup. This isn't the only car I'm having trouble with when it comes to understeer; the whole game seems to be stuck in that rut with exception to the X1.

Update:
After playing with the settings for a while, I've come up with this one that I feel is pretty good...
Downforce: 50/70
LSD: 50/55/10
Ride Height: -8/-10
Spring Rate: 13.8/14.2
Extension: 6/7
Compression: 6/7
Anti-Roll: 4/5
Camber: 5.5/0.0
Toe: -.50/.10
Brake Bias: 6/6

Last edited:
Just wanted to say Thank you for taking the time to post your tunes. They make great starting points and aren't too far off from my likings. 👍

I'd like to see a tune BMW 2002 :)

Back