Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
Some recent shots over the past few weeks-

Fisker Karma - first time seeing one in person!

Fisker Karma by cmbeal317, on Flickr

911 Turbo Cab.

Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet by cmbeal317, on Flickr

DB9(I think)

Aston DB9 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Bentley Azure

Bentley by cmbeal317, on Flickr

ZL1

ZL1 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

MGB

ZL1 by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Unknown #1

? by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Model A

Ford Model A by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Ford Model A by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Unknown #2(Ford?)

Ford by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Unknown #3(Ford?)

Ford by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Dodge

Dodge by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Alfa Spider

Alfa Romeo Spider by cmbeal317, on Flickr

California

Ferrari California by cmbeal317, on Flickr

Went to Lime Rock Park in CT for a drift event and saw plenty of good cars along the way there, but was never able to take a picture of them since they were on the other side of the highway... But I did get a picture of these two on the way home. :D

Murcielago LP670-4 SV!!
1010683_10201669620961686_616497004_n.jpg

DB7 Volante
971127_10201669621001687_1976522378_n.jpg

1002125_10201669621361696_1347924180_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice posts, both of you! Never seen either of them, Medigo, and nothing but subarus in Maine, so wow! (and, being an Ohioan, you inspire me to get to Mid-Ohio.) And cmb, we must be neighbors, that's exactly the same stuff I see when I'm lucky. And I'll guess falcon or studebaker (both birds) for your 1st unknown.

Oh, and fazerfan that F50 spot is exactly what I'm talking about. It's what we go out for, as spotters. Sure, subies, mercs, porsches, etc, all nice. But every once in a while, we get a freaking F50!!!! Awesome!!!

Nice posts, both of you! Never seen either of them, Medigo, and nothing but subarus in Maine, so wow! (and, being an Ohioan, you inspire me to get to Mid-Ohio.)

Not sure if I read it wrong, but I wasn't in Maine for these cars. :scared: I was actually in Connecticut for a drift event and saw these. And yes there isn't that much in Maine, but there's really special stuff...that I can never manage to get a picture of or find myself. And no, I won't mention them so I don't get attacked for no pics. :P

Last edited:
Ah, Lime Rock is in Connecticut. Saw a C6.R truck on its way there once (in Ohio on I-90 heading east right before a race there.) Mid Ohio's about 2 hours from me... Lime Rock for you probably is about the same?

and, here's what I saw today

Cuda?

Ford?

wth is this Jeep... pickup?

tr...?

TR6

turbo

442 pulling an airstream

SL600... AMG wot?

SL280 and NSX

spyder

next gen

zate

M6

GTC

and here's MY Alfa Spider, cmb!

Ah, Lime Rock is in Connecticut. Saw a C6.R truck on its way there once (in Ohio on I-90 heading east right before a race there.) Mid Ohio's about 2 hours from me... Lime Rock for you probably is about the same?

Nope, it's a 4 hour trip for us. And being cramped in a first gen Toyota Highlander in the third row seats the whole way wasn't exactly fun. :ouch: We got stuck in a construction traffic jam on the way, so it ended up being 5 hours... :crazy: Total of 9 hours spent going to and from Lime Rock.

Yeah, that was for you. My cuñado's 442, my abuelo's airstream. Not connected, actually. But I thought it looked mind-blowing, so I took a picture.

Thank you! :cheers: Looking forward to your posts as there was pretty good cars around. Would be pretty funny if we had be taking pictures from the same car :D. May i ask where in Tokyo you was?

I was in Okinawa for a few days before I went to Tokyo, where I wandered around Shinjuku and Shibuya for another few days.

Last edited:
BMW M3. Common as grass in these parts:

9231587261_2bd41554b0_b.jpg

BMW M5. Not so very common at all; in fact I can't remember seeing one around here previously:

9234372284_3b7e51fbdb_b.jpg

Porsche 924 928 with a horrid wing on the back. Apologies also for the horrible sodium-vapor lights in the parking deck, which defied all my attempts to filter out:

9285255905_8b83f04f4a_b.jpg

Last edited:
Still can't find my camera, :scared: so here's some more cell pics.

Not sure, thinking Ford.

Challenger

Nice and clear picture of what I think is an Impala.

Pretty sure this was just a 4S, but it's an extremely odd place for a Panamera, being just a mile from my house.

That's it for today. I hope I can find my camera soon. :(

AWESOME Volvo P1800 ES

I'm not sure those rims suit it, even though it's hard to tell how they really look from that angle. But it's a great spot. Always hoping to see a P1800 around here at some point, especially an ES.

I've seen one P1800, surprisingly nice looking old cars they are, remind me of Ferraris or something from the front.

And, missed a few today, but got this one, though not a great shot. Even better, being driven by a girl! I always like that. Model/year?

Also reminds me I meant to mention, story without a pic from a few days ago. Imagine coming up behind a nice white MR2 (90's) on the freeway. I've now seen enough of these around I don't immediately reach for my camera when I see one any more. As I'm getting closer, it keeps looking better and better, all stock, but mint. Those details you can't notice until you're right on the car, like no dirt, no scratches, do dings, you can't know a car is perfect until you're just a few feet away. This car was immaculate. So I'm eyeballing it hard, thinking, wow, great car! But I don't really need a picture of it. Then I get right alongside and see the diver. Japanese lady in her 40's! Don't mean to sound racist, but that was freaking amazing. Felt for a brief moment I could be in Japan.

Back