Same :)
9vup.jpg

And 2 sweet looking oldtimers
Morgan 4/4
nb4a.jpg

Aston Martin 15/98 (thanks Wiegert)
qs7t.jpg

Last edited:
First day at work today and this comes in for an MOT, complete with an alternate spelling of my name on the plate too. I like my new job.

BPOkpa5CcAAAgSi.jpg

Any Veyrons / Zondas knocking round London this week? Heading down there tomorrow for a look around. Have they all gone because of Ramadan? I will literally delay my trip by a month if that's true :lol:

Last edited:
Finally found my camera. Turns out, it wasn't hiding...

These spots were both in my neighborhood, and both at the same house, actually.

Chevelle? With (assuming the emblem on the hood is correct) a 496.

Corvair?

Any Veyrons / Zondas knocking round London this week? Heading down there tomorrow for a look around. Have they all gone because of Ramadan? I will literally delay my trip by a month if that's true :lol:

Can't imagine they go home because of Ramadan....

SLR! That's what I thought/hoped, but they're so rare! I've yet to see one, though I've seen 3 or 4 SLS's.

I've only seen one sls; it's hard for me to find supercars anywhere in ct. I only can find them sometimes in car shows or dealerships.

I've only seen one sls; it's hard for me to find supercars anywhere in ct. I only can find them sometimes in car shows or dealerships.

I've been on a Tesla/Maserati streak here in New York. I never see Lamborghinis (only seen a Gen1 Gallardo in my life, other than in auto shows) and Ferraris (Only seen about 6 or 7 of these in my life; I can recall a Ferrari F430 Scud, a Ferrari someoldthinginawalmartparkinglot, a 458 (x2), a 599, an F430 Spider, and a 360 Modena, 2 of which I have pics in this thread). Although, these spots are spread out between 6 years.

hmmm... make that 2 SLS's, though I've seen a black one 3 times, it's probably the same car.

And yeah, most of us have a hard time finding supercars. The SLR is one on my top priority list to spot, I know there's one in Cleveland, I just haven't seen it yet. And for example, in Cleveland, there's only one sure neighborhood for spotting, and a lesser one on the other side of town. You can drive around forever, but if you don't frequent those two spots, your chances of seeing anything super are close to nil. Find that one or those two spots closest to you, drive around there every chance you get, and you'll see cars.

Bonus, my 2 SLS spots:

Back