Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
No concrete evidence though?

I don't have spy microfilm from Lexus detailing it, no.:lol:

The side-by-side pictures are pretty obvious though.

I know you love your car. It's nice car, don't take me wrong. Lexus did nice work there's no doubting that.

Nothing too special, but made me draw my camera.

Nissan 370Z - always a great spot for GT5 addicted ones. :D

Opel Cascada - new "premium" 4-seater convertible. Just because it`s a new model.

The only similarities I can see is in the interior, they are both luxury cars, so I imagine the interior to look the same. As for on the outside, I can't really see any apart from the lights and even they aren't exactly the same.

Here is a strange car someone built that I see around my area from time to time. I have not the foggiest idea what it is but it is definitely unusual. ;)

photo1_zpsb4ed111a.jpg

photo_zpsa80103ca.jpg

License plate is blurred out. ;)

Edit: Reuploaded since I no longer need Photobucket.

Last edited:
Here is a strange car some one built that I see around my area that I see from time to time. I have not the foggiest idea what it is but it is definetly unusual. ;)

Hahaha that thing is all kinds of awesome 👍

The Cougar some posts above is too 👍

Hahaha that thing is all kinds of awesome 👍
No kidding! :dopey: My dad and my brother don't like it, but I think it looks awesome! :D
Well, honestly I would redirect you (car) here Questionable modifications: pictures inside (dial up warning!!) thread - but it´s only me saying it.
Whoa don't quote the pictures if they are on the same page.:scared:

I get you. ;) I may post them there to and whatever other places I could post it. ;)

I don't know about ya'll, but that car looks kind of like something Chaparral would do. :sly:

Here is a strange car some one built that I see around my area from time to time. I have not the foggiest idea what it is but it is definetly unusual. ;)

License plate is blurred out. ;)

It looks like a Geo Metro. It's a aero mod to give it better MPG.

Well I had a pretty epic post comming that included a lot of awesome hot rods, exotics and even a Limerock M3! Unfortunately I decided to take a swim with my new iPhone 5 in my pocket and all was gone... I'll just post what I have today
To bad it's a 4 door.
cpUoPMh.jpg

Talked to the owner. It's a original 340 4-speed car.
Che7jTb.jpg

YoywL7w.jpg

Yay or nay on the bumper delete? Also this 4.2 was definately a driver.
BuIdnHu.jpg

Always a treat to see these!
RVyIZ0J.jpg

I don't have spy microfilm from Lexus detailing it, no.:lol:

The side-by-side pictures are pretty obvious though.

I know you love your car. It's nice car, don't take me wrong. Lexus did nice work there's no doubting that.

👍

Excuse the slightly blurier than usual picture; it's hard to walk your mom through using a touchscreen phone while you're driving...

9557739175_69794e324e_h.jpg

Hate to do this, but I have to say something.

Bad Gotbeefboy564! Don't post common cars! Unless you live in Nepal, don't post a base C6 Corvette. Rumble Bee, meh. Maybe less than 10,000 made, but not that rare or great, like the new Charger Super Bees. Meh. I once took a shot of a Mopar Charger, but they're limited to like 1000 at a time, not many out there.

Trying to give specific critiques there to hopefully be helpful. And if this were your first offense, I wouldn't say anything. But remember recent talk here about quality over quantity? Yeah, be more than welcome to hang around the thread and comment on stuff, ask questions, be a part of the community, but try to hold off on posting less-than-good stuff. If you only post one picture here every 3 months, but it's great, we'll remember and appreciate that. Weekly junk? No thanks.

Oh, and for an example of a good post, see GTMail's above. Great stuff there! Thanks for sharing!

Didn't seen anything good worth posting so thats why I posted them dodn't worry there's a big 3 day car show that I'm going to on the weekend so there will be some good/rare cars that I'll post in te event thread. Ps I liked the color on that vette thats why I posted it.

Well I had a pretty epic post comming that included a lot of awesome hot rods, exotics and even a Limerock M3! Unfortunately I decided to take a swim with my new iPhone 5 in my pocket and all was gone... I'll just post what I have today

Still great spots, that Challenger rules.

1982 Renault Alpine A310 V6

DAYUUUUUM :drool:

That's a great find! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

That Alpine is awesome!! :drool:

I was really surprised when I saw it. Not often you see anything like that in NZ. Or even being able to capture a photo. Usually driving so I can't. I only new it was a Renault Alpine from the big text on the back. Ran the plates on the internet and figured out what it was exactly. Looked like the A310 in GT4-5 but had something oddly different so I wasn't sure.

Going to a car show tomorrow at 5:30pm lasts to 8:30 so those pics will make up for the vette and Ram pics I posted earlier. They will be in the event thread when I post them.

I generally don't post photo's anymore. Unless I see something rare. And I can tell you, that I have found 1 of the 500 in the world. And it's sitting on the back of a service truck bay in true Alfa style :dopey:

Truly is a beauty to see in person.

Yes, against the rules I know. But a couple of weeks ago one of those 500 drove though my street. The sound of that Alfa is just stunning. Combined with its look, makes it one of the sexiest cars currently.

Back