Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,729 comments
  • 3,789,136 views
Old Celica, not sure the year
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG


Pontiac G8, haven't seen one of these since the Pontiac was dropped. The guy popped the hood and there was a highly modified LS engine, supposedly pushing on the higher end of 600 hp.
photo 4.JPG
photo 3.JPG

Did I see anything good?
 
Should've put those in the opinion thread.
 
The G8 is badass. The Celica is decent.
 
Was about to say no but then I looked at the title.
 
Not even gonna guess, sorry for the bad picture. Rain, darkness, and walking don't work out well together.
IMG_20140317_195230.jpg


Edit: Looks like a fleetline, doesn't it?
 
Last edited:
It looks like an old Chevrolet 3100 pickup truck.


Pontiac G8, haven't seen one of these since the Pontiac was dropped. The guy popped the hood and there was a highly modified LS engine, supposedly pushing on the higher end of 600 hp.
View attachment 129357 View attachment 129358
Did I see anything good?

Yes you did, Pontiac G8s are always good spots.
As for the Celica, I think a GT counts as a good spot if it is one.

Although, I personally steer away from Celicas unless it's an older one of one of the rare Alltrac models.
 
3100 would be my guess too.
 
The weather today was cold, so nothing of a lot of interest (and my pictures sucked today.)

Some old Jeep truck.

IMG_3063.JPG


Camaro Z2/8. 1970, I believe.

IMG_3065.JPG


Beat up green Charger.

IMG_3068.JPG


Tesla Model S. Funny-ish story about this one. We were driving on a road by this parking lot and I was thinking "I bet there'll be a Model S there." No idea why I thought that. Probably because it was such a rich area. There was a nice Lexus and Mercedes next to each other and behind them and to the left was a Model S. I was shocked. :lol:
IMG_3079.JPG


Edit:

3/4 of a Supra

img_3070-jpg.129479
 
Last edited:
yeah, still looking for my first Alltrack, but they're only from the previous gen. imo, G8's are great cars, but fairly common (I see at least 50 per year) and Celica GT's (even that gen), even more so.

but here's something you don't see every day (sorry repost, but just looking throught my Flickr and this photo never ceases to amaze me...)
 
Why does it matter if a car is 'good or not'. Unless said person is a repeat offender and has a full post of average cars (PT Cruisers, etc.) then there's really no need to go after every car "Oh that's meh." etc. Why was the opinion thread even created if people continue to discuss in here?

If a car is meh, disregard it and look at the good cars of the post.

And, to the people that post spots/posts without pictures, seriously, what is the point? I'm sure I'm not the only one that comes in here to see pictures of good cars, not pieces of text that say someone saw it.

[/rant]

Loving that Pulsar @playnthru, kind of looks like a crappier, boxier, less sportier TR7 IMO. :lol:
 
A mining company, one of the largest. The guy is very high up, there's only a few above him.
 
Yeah, it's not about the Camaro being good, it's certainly questionable, it's about the whole picture... if you don't see what I see, nevermind.
The guy on the segway?
 
Spitfire 1500

13247006923_eb945127a6_b.jpg



Sierra Sapphire. Apparently had an engine swap (3.9 Rover V8)

13247002723_053a48d697_b.jpg



Escort RS Turbo

13246981743_b85c6e375a_b.jpg

13246828875_9b263bfa05_b.jpg



Incredibly clean Beetle

13246848525_6ac18f0506_b.jpg



Elise 111R

13246825415_73f69ef65e_b.jpg



First Evo VII I've seen in a loooong time.

13246840365_bd7f29f5ff_b.jpg



'82 500 SEC

13247189704_3b11c3cbe4_b.jpg



XJS 6.0 V12

13246842395_6b8a0ee6a9_b.jpg



M5

13246835405_2d103f039e_b.jpg

13246839845_3c510cfd13_b.jpg



A dead joke.

13246845695_cdceb4838b_b.jpg
 
That Spitfire pic is sick. Were you on a bridge? I heard it was trying to chase down the 2.2 Camry
 
Wasn't a lie about the Sapphire.

image.jpg
 
Back