DLC Paints

• Thread starter sikbeta
  • 0 comments
PMC_910
Hi to everyone, I want to do some trading before GT5 online is gone, due to an error on my side, my GT5-savedata got screwed, so I don't have the paints anymore, nor the cars I painted with these per-buyer-only DLC (not applied to other accounts on the same system) :ouch:

After a year of no playing GT5 because "reasons" :guilty: I started again last week and I read about online mode is going down to pririotize GT6, so what I'm doing is moving some cars from various accounts and stuff like that

Long story short, I don't have the DLC paints, I don't have the cars painted with those DLC paints and I want to get some of them before everything is gone :(

What I want is any Premium Car you can or like to send me painted with any of those amazing DLC Paints, doesn't have to be 0/0/0, distance, switches and win races don't matter to me, I'm cool with that, I just want to have some of them since I couldn't enjoy them because of my screw-up :banghead:

FOR NOW, I can offer Horns, Paints, Gear, M. cards from various accounts I have (me, alt, bro, JP)

Let me know If you're interested :cheers:

Edit:

If anyone want to trade their cars used for the Seasonal Events, I want that too, forum changed alot since my last time here, but it seem like people don't share their tunes anymore :confused: not like I checked all the forum in a day :embarrassed: Tuned Cars for all the Seasonal Events are on my wanted list aswell :cheers:

Last edited:
Back