Dodge/Mobil 1 Series GAD 100KM at Rome, room opens 12 pm est Sat

• Thread starter Ganon83
  • 332 comments
I just heard about it. That's terrible, I can't believe there's people that sick in this world.

My daughter is 5. I just can't imagine the trauma these poor souls are going through. Thoughts to all concerned.

Very sad and disturbing news about the shooting. My deepest condolences go out to those affected.

Stormtrooper shot me a PM on PSN about this, so I thought I'd check it out, and it looks pretty cool! I'm more into rally myself, but I'd certainly be interested in trying out something like this. I'm not sure if I'll be able to run the proper season, but I'd like to take part in this test season.

My current Challenger TC is sporting a Jack Daniel's livery... however, the #7 has already been taken, so I guess I won't be using Jack Daniel's Racing as my team anymore :lol:. I'll get back to you with a team and number, just wanted to make you all aware of my interest. :P

Pretty sure I won't be there tomorrow Ganon.

Shame, I kinda wanted to have a battle with Niop, kinda hard to battle him in the Cup since he's my leader.:P

Welcome aboard Katie :)
Sorry to hear about that, Akmuq. You could just be like me and get rid of some of that agression by wrecking Knelly :sly:

Just found out earlier today that I cannot make it due to some last minute scheduling conflicts. Sucks too, I was really looking forward to this race. Good luck to all and make it a good race. I think I should be good for the rest of the season. Also, my thoughts and prayers out to those families in Connecticut, what a horrible tragedy. :(

If I wake up early enough I might check in. #93 please.

Last edited:
I'm so pumped up that I want the race to start right now. :lol::D

The more the merrier Mule and Go Kart!

In about 30 minutes, I'll be online if anybody wants to test a few possible tracks (Such as HSR and Rome) before practice begins at 12 eastern (or 5 British time)

Room is up 1472-6118-3615-5263-1179
We're testing right now though practice at Suzuka starts at the top of the hour

I'm afraid I may have to sit out this weekend, Christmas decorating, however I will certainly try and come next weekend! Finally come up with a team and number, though. :sly:

Katiegan (wolfdragon97) / Team Dè La Ron / #53

Great race guys. 👍

4th isn't bad considering I have horrible luck in online events. :lol: That leaves me 2nd in points since RPH finished a spot behind me.

It's a shame that Vanilla and Katie couldn't race. Next weekend should have a better turnout as they will likely be able to make it (as long as Vanilla's internet doesn't mess up again).

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not sure what the problem was. I was online all morning with no problems, signed off to make some lunch and then when I tried to get back on everything started. Oh well, there's always next week.

Race 2: Elmo Langley 100KM (Suzuka East, 45 laps)
Results:
1st #78 gokartman (Lap led, pole sitter)
2nd #48 RFLX_Niop
3rd #93 MULE_9242
4th #28 Stormtrooper2178
5th #15 RedPartyHat
6th #42 ganon83
7th #24 rap129
8th #50 GTP_James_USCC

Point standings:
1st RFLX_Niop with 39
2nd Stormtrooper217 with 31
3rd RedPartyHat with 27
4th ganon83 with 23